A Leolist advertiser named Lauren (1 343-805-0720} is taking men's money, $240 ,and then asking them to leave.  She claimed that her posting specified a two part ID requirement for her customers but I refused to give her my ID.  The posting does not have that requirement.  She looks very young so I asked her to prove that she was over 18.  She went into a song and dance about how I was creeping her out, that I had threatened to rape her, that I was looking for sex with an underage girl.  She refused to give me my money back. She claimed she was working for the police and that I was going to be arrested. She called the police.  So did I.   The police were unable to recover my money.  This woman is working out of the Kanata Holiday Inn at 101 Kanata Avenue, Room 705. 

lauren.htm

On 7/14/2022 at 3:47 AM, Dilton said:

A Leolist advertiser named Lauren (1 343-805-0720} is taking men's money, $240 ,and then asking them to leave.  She claimed that her posting specified a two part ID requirement for her customers but I refused to give her my ID.  The posting does not have that requirement.  She looks very young so I asked her to prove that she was over 18.  She went into a song and dance about how I was creeping her out, that I had threatened to rape her, that I was looking for sex with an underage girl.  She refused to give me my money back. She claimed she was working for the police and that I was going to be arrested. She called the police.  So did I.   The police were unable to recover my money.  This woman is working out of the Kanata Holiday Inn at 101 Kanata Avenue, Room 705. 

lauren.htm 1.32 MB · 5 downloads

lauren - Copy.jpg