Exec Bath and/or Diamonds

It's been many years since I've visited Executive Bath, and I haven't checked out Diamonds.  I don't see them on the DNDL, but wondering why I don't ever see them mentioned here?

Thanks.. and stay cool in this heat and humidity.

I have reviewed a couple of girls from dimonds but unfortunately haven't been there for awhile.

I know their prices have gone up, both time and gratuity.

The last time I thought about going there I called to ask if anyone was working with certain criteria, and they told me they don't discuss the girls over the phone. I think that's a policy change.

As for EB, I haven't been there in even longer that Dimonds.

They both have been priced out of my disposable income as of late. I'd love to be able to TOFTT. Might have to set up a go fund me Page 

Diamonds has undergone a major upgrade _ cleanliness, reception and people -  the last two occasions I've been there the attendants have been stellar - looks and delivery. The price is up significantly though.

I can live with the occasional expense for the improvement in the place.

Its not the sketchy place of 20 years ago!

EB is less consistent, and the attending ladies interpret the "rules" differently - so it's more of a gamble.

EB I will suggest, but you should try both. Everyone has their different preferences. And it’s always better to visit an attendance more than once if you want to feel more comfortable. Just explore by yourself 

There may be no mod rn but if you all go crazy, l suspect that you'll have one PDQ.  Moderation in all things.  IMHO

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 7:15 PM, spamHater3 said:

It's been many years since I've visited Executive Bath, and I haven't checked out Diamonds.  I don't see them on the DNDL, but wondering why I don't ever see them mentioned here?

Thanks.. and stay cool in this heat and humidity.

most likely not much to say about them that has not been said already.  but i will leave a quick review to my last couple experiences at eb.

top recommendations : Sabrina and Rose both offer excellent service Sabrina is young (mid 20's if i recall) skinny but fit blond. she is very talking and easy to get along with. Rose is short and a bit bigger (In the right places if you know what i mean) she is a little more reserved but gets quit into it.

alexis: She offers decent service but is very quiet (barley said a word in both the secessin I had with her) decent looking slim brunette but kinda looked like she was on something.

Natalia : I was not really impressed with her attitude or service

If you guys want any more details please pm me 

• Like 2

What I like about these two places is that you walk in see the pics and it’s really easy to say maybe another day and leave if you don’t see anything you like. 
I have had good sessions and bad sessions at both.  And some over the moon great sessions at both.  
so it hasn’t seemed worth going most of the time but I still keep stopping in to see what might be new

saw one girl I. The pics that I would like to try recently but she was busy. I’ll try to get by to try her and will report if I do. 

I have never been to Executive Bath before and really want to try it out. Would anyone be willing to shoot me a private message about what to expect when I arrive, how much cash I should bring for a gratuity based on their experience, etc. 

I just don't want to go in completely unaware. 

Thank you in advance! 

In past years I have visited EB and Diamonds a lot, but lately not at all.

EB I find it expensive to go there and if you go often and obtain a reputation with certain ladies they will provide you with special sessions. Fs sessies are not allowed though and ladies get fired or suspended if they get caught. Cal will fire them.

Diamonds will offer FS sessions but they have raised their rates quite a bit. Building a reputation with certain providers helps a lot, but my preferences is for spinner-type SPs though which are not many at Diamonds lately. 

• Like 1