Sign in to follow this  

No name massage part 2

Yesterday I returned for my tenth visit to the no name shop. My attendant was the same as the previous nine visits.  She did her usual vigorous intense full body massage. She focused on the places that that obviously needed her attention. She is mature and slim and relentless at massage.  I left relieved of the stress and happy to get on with the day.  She put candy in my shirt pocket and I also got a bottle of cold water.  Unfortunately I can't name the place or give the address..I am not recommending her either.  BUT it's nice to be able to say that I found nothing negative about the shop or the attendant that treated me well 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, interesting! said:

I realize this site is becoming next to useless but can you give hints as to the area or street --not breaking any 'rules'!

Thats the point 😉

Ketanaisa,   interesting....tell me were to find even one of your posts..after all sharing is sharing??..... I assure every word on post is true..no baloney from me...u would be surprised how many want to know but are very evasive . Every thing I know about this topic cost me 60.oo plus a donation..

• Like 1

Haven't posted for awhile because no one is  allowed to give any useful information--I used to post but I see nothing has changed!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Westerntrucker said:

Ketanaisa,   interesting....tell me were to find even one of your posts..after all sharing is sharing??..... I assure every word on post is true..no baloney from me...u would be surprised how many want to know but are very evasive . Every thing I know about this topic cost me 60.oo plus a donation..

I am a newer member here so just trying to observe for now . I have tried to post a couple time but because of DND rules some posts do not make it past mods .  Most of the places I visit are on the DND list so cant<t really fully discuss . I will need to try and do some reviews in the coming future with in the rules with value !

• Like 1

I went for another visit to the no name massage shop,  same attendant as my previous appointments, once again it was a great 🙂 1hr. session and like MacArthur said   I shall return    

Wow thanks for another refreshingly useless post about nothing! Should’ve written for Seinfeld back in the day 🙁

I have a feeling know who you’ve been going on and on about lately but not gonna expose her either. Why you bother wasting others time reading this nonsense is beyond me! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Went for the 13th time this year for a 1hr. session with the same lady.   she was awesome and kept me interested for the entire hour. She made me happy as usual. An old timer like me couldn't ask for more...good massage with lots of magic hand action, candy and water, a big hug and that's the story for today 🤗 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Strategic. Whenever I ask any prices on any products page, they ask ‘inbox please’, nice idea 💡 to promote personally. 
I think hint is enough ….. 

enjoy your session, his posts are superbly real. If you got it what I meant on heading 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Outdoorsman72 said:

Hey Rom I know westerntrucker and he is the real deal bud..maybe time you move onto another subject 

He inboxed me with all the real story. And you are pretty new too. Browse some more, no one needs to clear anything. I am not saying he is not real. He is too real I agree with you

1 hour ago, Rom said:

He inboxed me with all the real story. And you are pretty new too. Browse some more, no one needs to clear anything. I am not saying he is not real. He is too real I agree with you

I'm far from new ...