Sign in to follow this  

Warning: Sadistic Princess Ava Monroe

This is meant for the Canada-wide Warning thread, but it didn't give me an option to post this there. Maybe a moderator can just move it there.

This happened to me in 2013, and I'm over it, but I saw she is still active on Twitter and perhaps is still swindling clients.

I asked if she'd wrestle, she said no. I asked to be punched, like a human punching bag. She responded with: 

"A beat down session. 
Perfect. 
$250"

Pretty decent price, even in 2013. I asked for an address and said "expect me".

I arrived, then texted her. She responded "I didn't think you were coming. Give me a five minutes". 

When she came down to get me, she looked great, but she was cold and aloof. Ok, well, I followed to her apartment. She demanded I pay her, and then strip down to nude. Ok, done. Then she just started getting mad in a way that I thought must just be part of the beatdown. So I responded with snark, as is my custom, and she blew up, yelling at me to leave or she'd throw my clothing out the window. I said "well I'll need my money back before I go then" and she laughed and started yelling about how much money she makes, and insulting my job(a mere security guard at the time) and was really triggering my emotions in ways I wasn't counting on. She went upstairs and started talking to herself, in some effort to make it seem as though she had some guy up there. I followed her up into her room, just to end that charade. She had an expression of rage on her face, seeing me follow(I had no fear of her or some mysterious bodyguard. it all seemed absurd to me and already we had wasted 20min or more.

I tried to speak calmly, but my heart was pounding. I had no idea what this woman was capable of or what she might do, but my expectation was simple: she was supposed to beat me up! I said .."look I just want to feel your power and be struck, sat on, overpowered ...whatever!" and so she said "ok come back downstairs" and at this point she just seemed like she desperately wanted me to leave in frustration, without my money.

I convinced her to sit on me. That's it. She hit me once and "hurt her hand" so I spent 15 min or so putting ice in a bag for her. I told her to learn to throw a punch before accepting a beatdown session. I concluded that she was a narcissist at the very least, and had little perspective on what it took to dominate a client. She expected that after I pay her, she could treat me like shit until I left.

It was a learning experience that I value. I bear no ill will towards Ava but I do hope she's put a little more effort into her work. Otherwise just stick with blackmailing paypigs, k babe? Thanks for listening. 

• Sad 1

Dude,  in case you didn't notice someone like that is called a scammer. Lol. That is one weird story man.  

• Like 1