OG Jade LL • White • LL

Jade is drop dead gorgeous and sexy!!! I walked into the room and was wowed so much so that I could only blurt out stuff like "You're gorgeous" over and over.  I expected her to be attractive but she was incredible! She was passionate and caring.  I felt at ease within a few seconds because she was empathetic and very attentive. We had a wonderful time together , i have seen her 2 times already and I hope to see her again soon . 

• Thanks 1

I visited OGJade earlier this year. Hands down the best experience I’ve had. She’s a 10 across the board.

book confidently!

Jade is hot as ?uck.  long, slim and slender body with perky little boobs and sweet little pert nipples.

She also looks kinda like Scarlett Johansson.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 5:17 PM, fatboyNOTslim said:

10/10 from me too! I'm addicted! I hope she doesn't leave Halifax any time soon, but I wouldn't blame her if she did. She's big city material!

I agree that she has a great body (unless you are a breast guy), but she wouldn’t survive in Toronto or Montreal with the level of her restrictions at that price point. Some guys need to get out more.

Edited by addictedone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's an odd response addictedone considering her positive reviews and comments

Edited by boomer01
spelling
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, addictedone said:

I agree that she has a great body (unless you are a breast guy), but she wouldn’t survive in Toronto or Montreal with the level of her restrictions at that price point. Some guys need to get out more.

I agree 100% with addictedone! I have seen Jade once about a year and a half ago! 

I actually do best out west! 🥰 Toronto isn’t my favourite place, likely won’t ever tour there! And I definitely am petite and have small breasts my regulars love them☺️

• Like 3

Being a breast guy doesn’t mean you like big breasts. It just means you really like breasts.  Some breast guys like em big, some like em small and some like em in between.  
I am definitely a breast guy and I love a small and perky bust.  Drives me nuts!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2022 at 3:07 PM, jadedoll said:

I actually do best out west! 🥰 Toronto isn’t my favourite place, likely won’t ever tour there! And I definitely am petite and have small breasts my regulars love them☺️

I haven't seen Jade yet (hoping to real soon), but from her pictures she looks like the hottest SP around Halifax to me, by far. I love petite girls with tight bodies and small small breasts. If you're not into what you see, then keep looking, as we all like something different. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I recently saw her and everything above (pros and cons) is true. 
1. she is a true smokeshow and does indeed resemble Scarlet Johannson. 
2. her breasts are A cup, but I like all breasts. 
3. Everything covered. Menu also quite limited (no kissing either set of 👄), which I was sad about but that’s her prerogative and respected. May be a deal breaker for some, so move on. 
4. Otherwise, if you are looking to 💥 boots with a gorgeous woman with a lean, tight body that fantasies are made of — she’s a nice choice. 

• Like 1

Jade is the most beautiful, petite and prettiest girl out there not just in Halifax but right up there nation wide. 
Things I loved about jade when I saw her,

- Extremely good in communication and replies within right amount of time (5-7 mins).

- Greets you with a gorgeous smile.

- Hosts in a beautiful, safe and clean places.

- Wears beautiful lingeries every time and smells great and fresh and her skin is smooth as silk.

- Very accommodating and is fine with trying different positions if you wish (most of providers always say no and be rude about it).

L

I can write up few more things but I’ll leave it your judgment from here. also guys if she’s a little unresponsive which she never is but give her sometime and treat with respect and kindness after all she’s a human and have feelings as well.

I think jade is the best out there to be very honest, if you are having second thoughts you shouldn’t, you are missing out on the best of the best and her onlyfans is also through the roof as well. Most recommend 

5 stars ️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aweh 💕 I appreciate you both! I can’t wait to be back hosting in the new year. Thank you everyone for being respectful and kind!! Excited to put a smile on your face 🙂 happy holidays!! 😘

-JADE🫦

• Like 2

Jade still continues to not disappoint and is my #1 choice!

She’s a pleasure to deal with in every way. Great communication, incredible service and perfect body and face!

Absolute enjoyment start to finish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.