How To Verify A Provider

I'm wondering if you folks have any tried and true methods of verifyjng a provider for authenticity before booking a visit? I just keep running into scams left and right and could use some advice 

Ask the provider if she can tell you her services, then ask her to tell you, her restrictions.  If the price doesn't match the services, then there's a good chance it's a scam or bait and switch.  Also, stay away from cheap motels, old houses and never do an outcall at your home.

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, ArnoldPalmer29 said:

Ask the provider if she can tell you her services, then ask her to tell you, her restrictions. 

I never have a problem with the "restrictions" question; but would like to mention though SP is different, myself and many others don't like being asked "what's on the menu?/what all services do you offer"... 

Being asked that implies there's a one-size-fits all menu; and while restrictions apply to everyone, there's some things that I might offer to one client but not another based on hygeine, ability to listen, feeling safe, chemistry etc. 

Some things can't be determined til actually meeting in person and especially dislike the alphabet soup approach ("hey u bbbjcims yes or no?") If someone would be put off by a SP not blindly saying yes to ppl without a second thought, that would honestly put me off that client -_-

That said, I agree one should beware suspiciously low rates, and everything-under-the-sun inclusive rates lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Okkk What’s wrong with old houses? I’m a sucker for old architecture. My last incall of several years was a beautiful 108 year old Victorian! And of course I agree  with missartois. When I get a client application and I see all these acronyms and restrictions talk….. and then I compare it to the next half a dozen client applications that address me as the beautiful professional that I am… who do you think I’m going to respond to? Address your provider like a person, express what you’re seeking, what your concerns are, and be super respectful and I’m sure you’ll find the right provider to suit your needs. Make sure said provider has some sort of social media presence/website/reviews to make sure they are indeed a legitimate provider. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The verification process consists of insuring you're dealing with a safe, reliable, legal and independent provider.

Once done, the specifics regarding the nature of services should be discussed privately.

How to Verify ads 2.0 - Lyla