Brooklyn 9444 • White • 9444

Brooklyn is plenty of attention, she will ask what you are looking for and being sure to provide a dedicated experience fitting what you are. 
she really want to please you. 

And furthermore, I was lucky enough to see a very beautiful girl when the door opened. she is really nice and fun to talk with, knowing that I am not a big chatter :)

I really recommend Brooklyn, especially for first timer, you will feel immediately comfortable. 

• Thanks 2

(I'm very high and this +60 min from end of visit

Killed it B, can't wait till our paths cross again.

I feel like I made a great connection with Brooklyn. One of the sweetest girls I've met in ANY industry. An expert in her craft. Someone I was left wanting to know more about and who I will often think of often.

Much love,

M

18 hours ago, Mike0198 said:

(I'm very high and this +60 min from end of visit

Killed it B, can't wait till our paths cross again.

I feel like I made a great connection with Brooklyn. One of the sweetest girls I've met in ANY industry. An expert in her craft. Someone I was left wanting to know more about and who I will often think of often.

Much love,

M

Brooklyn, if you see this can you send me a message (Grey Goose with a Nova 7 chaser)? I cleared my messages but wanyed to to save yours for the next time I'm in town.

I agree with all the above, she is really cute, fun, and friendly to talk with. She's passionate with what she does and she really gets in the mood with her clients. She's also really understandable and is not a judgemental person, I felt really comfortable with her. I'd highly recommend whenever she's available. 

• Thanks 1

I was lucky enough to spend time with @Babygirl_brooklyn.  We shared some Nova 7 and talked openly about how we wanted to spend our time together.  She’s a true sweetheart with a sassy side and I had a memorable time.  She’s a great conversationalist and I’m sure time spent outside the bedroom would be equally fun.  Brooklyn’s a gem and I hope to meet her again on my next visit to Halifax!

• Thanks 1

Writing an incredibly delayed review for Brooklyn who I saw quite a few months ago now. We had a bit of a hiccup in the form of a last minute scheduling issue, but she made things right which was very nice. Her pictures are real and recent - and she has a great incall location. If you're on the fence, don't hesitate! 

• Thanks 1

I saw Brooklyn today for the first time. I had a great time with her. Booking was easy and her location was an upscale downtown hotel. She is very pretty with a nice body. Good skills. Friendly and very easy to talk to and likes to have a good laugh. Definitely will repeat.

• Thanks 2

I would echo the above statements. Met her at a very nice hotel downtown. 
Beautiful, intelligent young woman with great skills. Had a terrific conversation afterwards and felt we had a good connection. Would repeat any day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.