Tiffany LL • White • 2755

Hi guy's i recently was in the Victoria, BC area and saw an amazing SP there, I am posting this in the Vancouver section because I know she said that is where she normally works. She visits Victoria and other parts of the province from time to time, even Alberta occassionally, and I had a GREAT time! I have had a lot of bad experiences with upfront donations or security screenings or whatever they call it....but she offered me a custom selfie right off the bat without me even having to ask for one and then also sent me her hotel room confirmation from the booking site itself right to my e-mail so i felt pretty comfortable after all that and after being able to message her on her social media. So i went ahead and booked and had an amazing time. I was in the area for the night so I booked for an overnight visit and her incall was at a hotel but it was clean and upscale. She had refreshments available if you know what i mean,  and we had such a comfortable wonderful time I will definately be giving her a call next time i'm in brittish columbia. I travel all across canada for work and so I am almost upset I can't take Tiffany with me! XD Here's a good review for Tiffany please shoot her a text if she in your area because she is well worth it! Very lovely person!

Her number is 437-214-2755 and you can usually find her ads on either leolist or secret hostess. SHes gold verified on both. Dont forget to make sure your SP is verified guys! Have a great one!

Screenshot 2022-08-14 10.19.31 PM.png

35dbde8f-4e11-4f30-be52-ff2a0e47031c.jpeg

1 hour ago, George1387 said:

Hi guy's i recently was in the Victoria, BC area and saw an amazing SP there, I am posting this in the Vancouver section because I know she said that is where she normally works. She visits Victoria and other parts of the province from time to time, even Alberta occassionally, and I had a GREAT time! I have had a lot of bad experiences with upfront donations or security screenings or whatever they call it....but she offered me a custom selfie right off the bat without me even having to ask for one and then also sent me her hotel room confirmation from the booking site itself right to my e-mail so i felt pretty comfortable after all that and after being able to message her on her social media. So i went ahead and booked and had an amazing time. I was in the area for the night so I booked for an overnight visit and her incall was at a hotel but it was clean and upscale. She had refreshments available if you know what i mean,  and we had such a comfortable wonderful time I will definately be giving her a call next time i'm in brittish columbia. I travel all across canada for work and so I am almost upset I can't take Tiffany with me! XD Here's a good review for Tiffany please shoot her a text if she in your area because she is well worth it! Very lovely person!

Her number is 437-214-2755 and you can usually find her ads on either leolist or secret hostess. SHes gold verified on both. Dont forget to make sure your SP is verified guys! Have a great one!

Screenshot 2022-08-14 10.19.31 PM.png

35dbde8f-4e11-4f30-be52-ff2a0e47031c.jpeg

I do want to mention that I saw her about a week ago in case she's in a different area now.... i just procrastinate and just got around writing a review! ha So wanted to mention that part as well.

I also saw tiffany when  i was in the area on work about a month ago and had a great time! I forgot to write a review so thanks buddy and I will toast to your thumbs up for Tiffany she was great! Will definately call her again when i'm on that side or if she visits this area!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.