Amber Pheonix • White • 2343

Welcome Amber

Pictures are real but don't do he justice as she is a lovely petit woman with a great European accent that I really enjoy. She is sweet and affectionate GFE but does have a kinky side that you may want to explore. Looks younger than her age and is a new SP that is considering staying in Canada so please treat her well and hopefully this beautiful talented spinner will stay. 

Edited by leon1972
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I also had an opportunity to spend time with Amber. She provided a great experience. Booking was easy, everything was relaxed and I left feeling wonderful.

don’t miss out fellas..

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a great visit with Amber Pheonix.

Booking was very straight forward, good and quick communication. Great incall location, although it might be a bit tricky if you don't have your own transportation. Super friendly lady, and very easy to get along with.

As mentioned above, the pictures do not do her justice. She's a very attractive woman. She has an extremely lithe body. If you've ever fantasized about being with a female gymnast or a female swimmer, that's her build. Very athletic, trim, smaller breasted, and petite. I'm not suggesting she's flexible like a gymnast, just saying it's her appearance type. Very much a woman, though.

The session itself, she was absolutely great and very accommodating. You get the feeling that she really and truly wanted you to have the best time possible.

A very definite three thumbs up from me! I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

https://www.vipfavours.ch/amberphoenix

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nothing the above reports claim is false. Not much more to add except seeing her with my wife was just as much fun as solo. Highly recommend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately the night before our scheduled date.  It was communicated that new clients could only book a half hour introductory date. 

Now I respect why a lady might do this as part of her screening process.  It wasn't going to work for me.  

I'm sure Amber is a great lady and her service is exactly is, as reviewed above.  I thought it was relevant to mention this to potential suitors. 

Respects.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:27 PM, boomer01 said:

def seems odd to limit a date to a hh duration 

She has had some bad experiences with first timers and has chosen to do this rather than cutting a session short and risking an altercation. These are typically deplorable men with poor manners and/or hygiene. You know, the ones who hobby because they can’t get a date otherwise., rather than those that simply enjoy the variety and the companionship without strings attached. 

• Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 10:24 AM, GRoberts said:

Did she used to go by Amber Wild a few years back?

No, although I initially thought the style of her photos resembled those from the old Halifax Playmates agency. Speaking of which, I miss Nikki Ménage and Emma Sinclair who have both sadly retired. Amber Phoenix is new to the country/province from Germany. Unlike most local SPs, she willingly provides a genuine GFE if you are a gentleman and have good hygiene. It doesn’t hurt if you are also handsome ;). 

• Thanks 2

I too miss Nikki ans Emma and all the girls who worked for Halifax Playmates . Never had a bad experience

Actually don't post this , my statement has nothing to do with Amber   sorry  

Edited by boomer01

Amber made me feel comfortable immediately. Her focus was definitely on me and being sure that I was comfortable even if my nature pushes me to initially making her feel safe and comfortable.. anyway… 😊

She took her time , did not watch the clock, and offered me a real sensual and delightful experience!

Very nice and safe location. 

• Thanks 3

I recently met Amber Phoenix.  She is a beautiful and friendly SP.  I'm happy that I had a chance to meet with her.  She has a spot at the top of my preferred list now, and I hope that I can arrange future visits.

• Thanks 1

Had my introductory short session with Amber today, after three previous attempts were foiled by illness and weather. So glad I persisted. She really is a delight. Obviously you can't get up to much in 30 minutes, but I can tell you I'm still buzzing an hour later. I will be most certainly looking for a longer engagement in the near future. A real treasure!

• Thanks 2

On 12/7/2022 at 10:24 AM, GRoberts said:

Did she used to go by Amber Wild a few years back?

No, never went by that name. I'm from Germany and migrated to Halifax, Nova Scotia last year during the summer. 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, boomer01 said:

def seems odd to limit a date to a hh duration 

Just to clarify, I limit a first meeting to a half hour to ensure that we both get along, are comfortable with one another and enjoy ourselves intimately. As a provider that truly enjoys sex, I too also need to enjoy whom I am being intimate with as well. 

It's not just about the donation a client gives, but the overall enjoyment we both share together. If it were just about the donation and nothing else, then I wouldn't care. This way, if we don't connect and enjoy our time, it's just the loss of a hh date, a smaller donation and we can go about our lives without too much of a regret and most importantly, NO confrontations.

I do understand that some may not like the introductory half hour date for a first meeting, but it's something I am good with and have deciding on after a few bad experiences. Some men are disrespectful, treat you like a paid object and demand everything because they donated, and some are not very hygienic when visiting. So by doing a half hour, I get to see a potential date to ensure all is well and that we enjoy our moment together. 

If our rendezvous was pleasant for us both, then you would be willing to come for a much longer session. I am not opposed to extending our first date if all is going well and I'm not currently booked up afterwards. But usually I am, which is why I book a half hour, so I can plan out my day accordingly. Hope this helps to clarify my choice and reasons, and allows any future potential dates to know why I offer an introductory date for a first meeting. Hugs and Kisses

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I met Amber a couple of days ago..I was blown away by the experience. She is sweet and friendly and provides a genuine and total GFE.

I'm going to repeat as soon as I can. Thanks Amber!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.