Hi. I have a silly question. I totally understand the discretion around communicating a sp location for both safety and privacy.  However, in my case most of my opportunity to visit one is if they are located in bayers lake, Clayton Park, bedford, fairview areas. How do you respectfully find rough locations without wasting the sp's time by asking? Any advice on proper etiquette is appreciated.  Pm's are welcomed too. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I’d just be simple and up front: if you have transportation limitations or whatever, I can’t see an SP having a problem with you asking what part of town they are in ( assuming incall of course) . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've always just asked for the general area of HRM explaining I need to plan the trip so I can be on time. There is a difference between sackville and south end halifax. I've never had a problem getting the general location, then usually 30 minutes before the appointment I get the specifics when I verify I'm on my way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1