Chloé Bardot 💋 - VISITING CALGARY FROM SEPTEMBER 12 to SEPTEMBER 16 - Busty Curvy Ebony Beauty with an Alluring Booty 🍑🍑

✈️VISITING CALGARY FROM SEPTEMBER 12 to SEPTEMBER 16✈️
For more information, visit www.chloebardot.com

IMG_0541.thumb.JPG.31f328e57edad0603c1d9eb3adfa3b9c.JPG

A glass of sparkling, an evening in the company of an elegant, enticing, woman. A taste of sensuality and pleasure is all yours to enjoy.

---

Hello, my dear gentleman, I am Chloe Bardot; a beautiful psychology student.

I am the woman who is eager to discover you. The woman with rich, skin of silk to whom your senses lies upon. The sway of my hips to get lost on, and the french of my accent to hear over and again. Having origins that come from the two lively, colourful east-African towns; I can only uphold that I am the ultimate escape of everyday life. I find myself drawn to a person with great knowledge on delicately treating a woman.

Being in my early 20's, I am still discovering myself every day. That being said, I am more than confident in my intellect and my cultural knowledge. My broad-minded perspective in life, my world travels and my interest in design, they would simply make things effortless for me when it would come to exchanging with you. Although my hypnotizing frame might be the primal focus of your attention, my mind will be the reason for our multiple encounters.

In all honesty, I am but an ordinary woman.

IMG_0061.thumb.JPG.604f85437e71b7aa378ff10134d7fd1d.JPG

INCALL/OUTCALL PRICE:

*SPECIAL TOURING RATES*

250/ SHORT AND SWEET (30 MINUTES)
350/H (GFE MINIMUM)
550/1.5H
700/2H (PREFERRED INTRODUCTION)
1000/ UP TO 4 HOURS (PERFECT FOR A DINNER DATE)

2000 for an unforgettable overnight (FAVOURITE)
For outcalls, I would ask you to Uber me to you or to send a small deposit to cover taxi/uber

IMG_0063.thumb.JPG.eb11e0ccd0ae21037681ed9ab3ee1e0f.JPG

To book, CALL/TEXT +1(514)601-4294 *NEW NUMBER*
Email: [email protected]

Visit my website: www.chloebardot.com

TAP HERE FOR MY EXCLUSIVE NAUGHTY PICS AND VIDEOS
TAP HERE FOR MY TWITTER
TAP HERE FOR MY INSTAGRAM

HW73Xul.jpeg.6e3167bc6820b93d4c4ac61edbbe17dd.jpeg

Edited by chloebardot