Jennyfer Soie French Now Independante

Hi I'm Jennyfer Soie a really amazing, independant, French canadian,  from Montréal. Nice attitude, well educated love to learn and discover new things but I DO REALLY ENJOY IT WHENE SOMEONE IS PASSIONATE. Passion is wath defferencie someone who want to pick your attention by talking only from themselves from someone want to know you better and who listen truly to you. Because she love whene the person in is face feel understanded and appreciated for who he are ! 

We exchange a lot of things in ur lives but me I won't  do it with people who's not willing to uplifted my lifestyle.

In the last year I do few tour in Canada with an agency who's booking me and my friends. A lot of you have book with the agency.we was busy all day long back to back and regardless of my preference about the services and everything else. So I decide to do all by myself.  So I can do what I'm in to do and comfortable so we both can enjoy the moment we past together! 

1 hour: $350

2 hours: $600

3 hours: $900

4 hours: $1200

My service includes enjoying a good glass of rose champagne first than a professional massage to get rid of the tension you may have. And you can contact me for the  extended version 😉

438-995-6645

Jennyfer Soie 

imageproxy.jpeg

Angelica4-2-960x590.jpg

20220822_211446.jpg

20220716_144334.jpg

Edited by Jennyfer Soie