On 9/4/2022 at 5:44 AM, Bree Johnson said:

omgg hope someone answers you. xxx

Oh my goodness, miss Bree Johnson is a dream sweetheart! Full of energy and very warm ! She is touring the northern parts of our great province.

• Like 3

I would love to know more about miss Bree myself I did message her earlier still waiting for her reply so I am very curious about her and all the services she offers who seen her before????

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

I would love to know more about miss Bree myself I did message her earlier still waiting for her reply so I am very curious about her and all the services she offers who seen her before????

I answered you. 

So far I have been to Moncton twice and Miramichi 3 times. I only do this on weekends:) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bree Johnson said:

I answered you. 

So far I have been to Moncton twice and Miramichi 3 times. I only do this on weekends:) 

When are you planning to visit Fredericton?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TonyK said:

When are you planning to visit Fredericton?

Friday actually:) friday 3pm to 3am, Saturday night and early sunday morning is when ill be available

• Like 2

Hey guys I manage to contact with Bree we chat a little bit by pm each other so far I super like  her and I want to book a session with her, now I need to ask you guys a question she told me “On the day you book I would like a 50$ deposit because that will pay mygas in case you are not real.” have any of you been ask this before booking a session with Bree ????

• Like 1

i have never done an outcall where i have to drive somewhere... and the only person on Lyla that has confirmed he has met me is HappyFisherman but he has come to ME...

the reason I would want 50 deposit is because if I drive to you and get there and no one answers the door or something, at least my gas would be payed. I would be travalling 60 km there and 60 km back ...total 120 km. 

Edited by Bree Johnson
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ConstructionGuy85 said:

I have seen Bree when she was in Moncton, she is a gem! Probably one of the best SP in the industry that I have seen. I’m hoping she comes back to Moncton soon.

aww thank youuuu. Send me a pic? Its been at least a month since I was in Monkeytown:) I wanta know who you are!! and welcome to Lyla:)

• Like 2