Incase anyone has seen the post in the scam section about me I’d like to clear it up and say it’s not true, I don’t even take deposits (unless it’s for a very early morning) or someone unwilling to send reference or ID (which hasn’t happened since my return) which I’m sure people can vouch for if you’ve seen me the last 3 weeks since my return. 

unless this person was scammed by someone else using my photos (which I have no record of happening) then I think it’s bullshit. 

I have had issues with stalkers and other things which was apart of my long hiatus and need for ID or references from other providers when visiting me now. 

it seems their back at it again, if you do happen to take a look you can see the account was made 14 hours ago and this is the only post they’ve made. 

I will not be bullied out of this industry. 
I have lots of wonderful clients who can and will vouch for me. I’ve been around for 6+ years and consider myself a very kind soul. Who would never do such a thing. at most I’ve had to reschedule a visit here and there which I always give discounts if it’s something that’s come up in my own life. 

Everyone’s always welcome to their own opinions but figured I’d give my side. 

Xo Savannah 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The thread/warning has already been deleted.

The most plausible explanation, is likely the existence of temporary clone ads using your name and pictures. This wouldn't be the first occurrence of such thing.

Reason why verifying ads and contact information can save money and problems.

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

The thread/warning has already been deleted.

The most plausible explanation, is likely the existence of temporary clone ads using your name and pictures. This wouldn't be the first occurrence of such thing.

Reason why verifying ads and contact information can save money and problems.

Thank you! Sadly as I mentioned in my post I did have issues with things like this in the past. The reason I figured it was another one of these issues is the fact of it being a new account. 
But yes please do your research gents! If that’s the case I really hope they didn’t get anyone else 😞 

• Like 2

Savannah is 100% genuine and top reputed provider. Please stay safe with regards to the transactions and enjoy her company with proper verification. She is gorgeous and kind. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jamesnicol said:

Savannah is 100% genuine and top reputed provider. Please stay safe with regards to the transactions and enjoy her company with proper verification. She is gorgeous and kind. 

Definitely Team Savannah on this one!!!  A Total Sweetheart.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2022 at 5:32 PM, SavannahSol said:

Incase anyone has seen the post in the scam section about me I’d like to clear it up and say it’s not true, I don’t even take deposits (unless it’s for a very early morning) or someone unwilling to send reference or ID (which hasn’t happened since my return) which I’m sure people can vouch for if you’ve seen me the last 3 weeks since my return. 

unless this person was scammed by someone else using my photos (which I have no record of happening) then I think it’s bullshit. 

I have had issues with stalkers and other things which was apart of my long hiatus and need for ID or references from other providers when visiting me now. 

it seems their back at it again, if you do happen to take a look you can see the account was made 14 hours ago and this is the only post they’ve made. 

I will not be bullied out of this industry. 
I have lots of wonderful clients who can and will vouch for me. I’ve been around for 6+ years and consider myself a very kind soul. Who would never do such a thing. at most I’ve had to reschedule a visit here and there which I always give discounts if it’s something that’s come up in my own life. 

Everyone’s always welcome to their own opinions but figured I’d give my side. 

Xo Savannah 

I am sorry you've had to deal with this. It's not easy to go through and can be very isolating.

I am super happy to see you back and may all your success make your stalkers and haters blood boil. I hope everyone gives you everything you need to remain safe to continue sharing the gifts you give each of your clients. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

I am sorry you've had to deal with this. It's not easy to go through and can be very isolating.

I am super happy to see you back and may all your success make your stalkers and haters blood boil. I hope everyone gives you everything you need to remain safe to continue sharing the gifts you give each of your clients. 

Thank you so much Stephanie 💕 

I appreciate it lots xo 

• Like 2

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Savannah Sol both before and after her return to Lyla and can unequivocally recommend her. Welcome back, Savannah. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just going to bump this and say someone is using my photos/copy pasting my ads to scam people. I do not text clients, the only way to contact me until you have seen me is my booking form on my website truegfe.ca or my email. [email protected] 

I also do not ask for deposits unless it is for a 8am visit or you refuse all other verification methods! 
please be careful out there!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/14/2022 at 2:52 PM, SavannahSol said:

Just going to bump this and say someone is using my photos/copy pasting my ads to scam people. I do not text clients, the only way to contact me until you have seen me is my booking form on my website truegfe.ca or my email. [email protected] 

I also do not ask for deposits unless it is for a 8am visit or you refuse all other verification methods! 
please be careful out there!

I wonder if Lyla ought to offer warnings about those SP's that are being cloned or poison-pilled, so your potential new clinets would be alerted to the need to verify that the you they are seeing in an ad really is you. For example, invite step-two verification using  Lyla's PM function. Only the real you could reply. It also shows that the client is doing due diligence making them less likely to be a danger to you.

BUT if you are being stalked, even that may get abused. I hope you stay safe and as busy as you want to be!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orpheo12 said:

I wonder if Lyla ought to offer warnings about those SP's that are being cloned or poison-pilled, so your potential new clinets would be alerted to the need to verify that the you they are seeing in an ad really is you. For example, invite step-two verification using  Lyla's PM function. Only the real you could reply. It also shows that the client is doing due diligence making them less likely to be a danger to you.

BUT if you are being stalked, even that may get abused. I hope you stay safe and as busy as you want to be!

It already exists and called the Verified Independent status.

Also, there warning forums to flag fraudulent activities. If new members and clients can't familiarize themselves with this board or do simple Google searches, there not much we can do to motivate and help them.

Just now, Greenteal said:

It already exists and called the Verified Independent status.

Also, there warning forums to flag fraudulent activities. If new members and clients can't familiarize themselves with this board or do simple Google searches, there not much we can do to motivate and help them.

Not disagreeing... but when someone like @SavannahSol is targeted, she needs an established pattern for her new clients to be alerted to double-checking. It could be cited in her legit ads. We greenhorns need to be cut off at the pass. Most won't, but more would, and be led to the joys of Lyla.ch.

At risk of hijacking, I'd love to see a thread on ideas for reviving Lyla beyond the Maritimes. 90% of active posters seem to be there, now. The rest of the country needs this kind of BB - or better yet advertise it on LL?

2 minutes ago, Orpheo12 said:

Not disagreeing... but when someone like @SavannahSol is targeted, she needs an established pattern for her new clients to be alerted to double-checking. It could be cited in her legit ads. We greenhorns need to be cut off at the pass. Most won't, but more would, and be led to the joys of Lyla.ch.

At risk of hijacking, I'd love to see a thread on ideas for reviving Lyla beyond the Maritimes. 90% of active posters seem to be there, now. The rest of the country needs this kind of BB - or better yet advertise it on LL?

Again, those mechanism already exists with direct links to LYLA recommendations and other websites.

If clients can't read ads and no minimum research, not much can be done.

Capture.JPG.5b79f9144ab4538cd8e0255b9981baf2.jpg

In my ads I link my reviews, website, socials ect. I think what happens is people who don’t want to do research or take the time to email see an ad on one of the lesser known sites see a phone number finally and discounted rates and think it’s their lucky day only to end up being scammed. (This is my understanding from what some people have brought to my attention.) 

if it seems to good to be true it probably is. 

I haven’t had any complaints in the last week or so I’m hoping they’ve finally stopped after probably ending up with some backlash once people realized it was a scam and started calling them out for it. 

• Like 2