Harley • Mixed • LL • 8200

If you're considering seeing Harley, stop considering and do it! Five stars here from me! Will definately see her again when i'm in the area.  You won't be disappointed when you see her. She's even hotter in person than in her pictures, she is a fitness a model and has a banging body and great personality!. She'll make you comfy and won't rush. She is an absolutely extraordinary and for anyone curious, she is everything you are imagining and more. If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask me!!

Harley.png

• Like 1

Good morning, can you confirm that Harley is real,because I have messaged her this morning and received a fast response of hi! After that no more responses!

Edited by motor61
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2022 at 11:56 PM, Lightlord said:

If you're considering seeing Harley, stop considering and do it! Five stars here from me! Will definately see her again when i'm in the area.  You won't be disappointed when you see her. She's even hotter in person than in her pictures, she is a fitness a model and has a banging body and great personality!. She'll make you comfy and won't rush. She is an absolutely extraordinary and for anyone curious, she is everything you are imagining and more. If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask me!!

Harley.png

She advertised 2 hours ago in Vancouver and 30 minutes ago in Victoria with different numbers?

Yesterday she had 2 different posts in Vancouver and Burnaby/New west with different numbers. 

Not questioning your review but certainly seems strange. 

• Confused 1

On 9/8/2022 at 6:57 AM, motor61 said:

Good morning, can you confirm that Harley is real,because I have messaged her this morning and received a fast response of hi! After that no more responses!

Yes she is real I saw her in person and she was exactly the person in the pictures. I do know that she uses an autoresponder for phone calls or at least she used to so most likely she was with a client.  Also I know she does online services and she said she get's kicked off her texting app she uses occassionally because of receiving too many text messages which is understandable, I don't think giving out your personal number in the industry is probably the best idea. Anyway, hope I could help with your questions! She is definately real and I will be seeing her again next time I'm in town.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Taylor707 said:

She advertised 2 hours ago in Vancouver and 30 minutes ago in Victoria with different numbers?

Yesterday she had 2 different posts in Vancouver and Burnaby/New west with different numbers. 

Not questioning your review but certainly seems strange. 

Oops sorry I missed your question, yes she does online services if you notice on her ads so I know she advertises in multiple areas but just ask her where she is at and she will tell you. She provided me with proof of her hotel reservation confirmation number to my email from the booking site before I saw her , so I knew she was actually at where she said she was. Hope that helps!

• Thanks 2

Hey guys! Ran across this thread and I also wanted to confirm that I saw Harley when she was visiting Calgary a few months ago and she is very much real and super awesome!! I have done a few online visits with her since and I can also say she is a breathe of fresh air to anybody looking to spend some time with a fun and sexy young female! I can't wait til she comes and visits Toronto soon which she said she was going to do, so I can see her again in person. Thanks for the review friend, and thanks Harley for the good times! 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.