Just now, lookinginmoncton said:

Thanks, I don't know why my image check never finds anything, I must be doing something wrong.

What search engine are you using?

4 hours ago, Orpheo12 said:

Thanks @Greenteal. I just posted one in Thunder Bay Scams with the rhetorical question, "Can They Get More Fake?" and you immediately show me that the answer is YES.

Without completely shifting the blame, we got to give a large responsibility to clients who answer, meet and pay people behind those ads.

As long this kind of fraud remains lucrative, those ads won't stop popping up until people learn to identify and ignore them. On top of the obvious fake pics, when someone can't post references, a website or anything proving their legitimacy, it's time to look elsewhere.

Until a majority of clients learn to understand this, the problem will remain.

18 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Without completely shifting the blame, we got to give a large responsibility to clients who answer, meet and pay people behind those ads.

As long this kind of fraud remains lucrative, those ads won't stop popping up until people learn to identify and ignore them. On top of the obvious fake pics, when someone can't post references, a website or anything proving their legitimacy, it's time to look elsewhere.

Until a majority of clients learn to understand this, the problem will remain.

Agreed, bug it won't happen, and LL is deliberately allowing if not commissioning Bot ads to bury the legit ads and force them to pay again to be bumped up. Observation of a legit NS provider and I commented on the thread only last night night.

6 hours ago, Orpheo12 said:

Agreed, bug it won't happen, and LL is deliberately allowing if not commissioning Bot ads to bury the legit ads and force them to pay again to be bumped up. Observation of a legit NS provider and I commented on the thread only last night night.

Replied there:

LEOLIST RAISED THEIR PRICE Again ? Why ? - Lyla

On 9/6/2022 at 8:03 AM, lookinginmoncton said:

When you live in a Southern California beach town and an ocean view is right outside your door, it makes sense to turn your front yard into a gathering spot. That was the thinking of Sacha McCrae, homeowner and principal of “The front is where friends and neighbors gather. The back of the house is a more intimate family space,” she says.