Karina's Pub in Casselman

I visited once years ago on my way to the SC in Rigaud (no longer in existence). While it wasn't the best SC experience it was entertaining. You can have fun anywhere under the right conditions. some places the odds just aren't as good. If you go to Katrina's with low expectations you just might be pleasantly surprised. Or not........ LOL

Months ago Chaton ( mentioned on Taboo) threads would be there on Fridays. A 'senior' in the business in her forties for sure, still a lovely gal with great CR experience. YMMV.

Seems dancers come and go and rarely see the same one twice as I may drop by two or three times a year. Small town and low tech, think there still is a jukebox that the dancer would plug a loonie in! No hot water in the restroom either.

Sort of the antithesis to Barbs.

Thanks for updating this thread. I have a strange curiosity with dive bars, and since the club in Russell closed, I've been looking for a replacement. May have to check it out.

I had some great dances from a very good looking African girl called Kelly Friday late afternoon. It was very quiet there at that time but I heard the bartender saying that Thursday night she will have 10 girls there.

I was in there last Tuesday and yes it is a dive but WOW there were some very good looking girls there. Mileage was fine, it is a SC, but I was certainly impressed with the quality.

I won't go there often but will at least make an effort to stop by again as I had written the place off.

Dropped in after a trip to MTL on the way back towards Ottawa.

It was, vacant!

Most likely because it was too early or maybe even on a sat?

I dropped in around 4:30-, got a drink and left.

Nice people though.

yup did that lol. thanks

So you don't know which of it's closers to Cornwall or Ottawa either.

What about if there are SC in Cornwall?

I'd say Ottawa is closer, just slightly.

Haven't been there in some time, having left the SC scene but I am curious, have some good memories.

Anyone been there lately?

I am not sure I think this club is just a regular bar now from what I heard. It used to be a strip club before, but they always had the same dancers for a long long time. The regular dancers always tried to discourage new dancers from working there if they were pretty and ok....Drama, drama and jealousy! I never found a dancer of my taste anyway. I go to some other places around instead.

I just heard (literally 5 minutes ago) that Karina's is still in operation. The girl that informed me is a hot spinner, but I've never been out there myself to see what else is on the menu or anything.

TOFTT yesterday and the previous reviews are accurate. There are two badly curtained areas with 2 stacking chairs inside and you can actually see the ATM while sitting inside through the gap in the curtains. Met a very cute girl there and there were various menu items on offer that I won't mention here but that you would never do in a badly curtained area at the back of a bar. Unless you need an audience to perform...

I started this thread way back when. Been there many times but not maybe for two years. Sounds like things have never changed, Those two crude booths have been in the back for a while. Yes this can be a high mileage spot at times. YMWV.

Probably some of the most memorable SC experiences, but understand this place is a country strip club a bit rough. Chaton was there in those days. Every time I think about venturing out there again, something stops me.

The forty minute ride, caliber of the women. This is not Barbarellas. But again I moved on to the MP scene. Cleaner, safer and better value.