*Warning* PDA (Public Display of Affection)

OMG!!! You guys.... I did it!!!! I can't believe I actually did it.
If you've known me at any point through this journey of being an SP you know I've had some big goals, bigger dreams and I am on a mission. I have reached one of my top goals since being here. It's not been easy and there has been some major road blocks, U-turns and hurdles to over come but overall, I couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you to each and everyone of my clients over the last 4 years. Thank you to my supporters, confidants, friends and lovers. Thank you for taking care of me when I've been at my lowest and thank you for flying high with me when I am at my highest. You mean the world to me and I look forward to what is in store for us in the future.

I am super excited to say it's just a check point and I will be a busy woman over the next 8 months. I do want to thank you for your patience with me, as I will be slower to respond to text messages and e-mails. I am still a one woman show. If I haven't responded within a couple of days please send another message. I want to celebrate every moment of this journey with you. Also make sure to follow me on snapchat and NLDTconnect for some power tool fun.

Thank you again for all your support, love and friendships. I can't wait to see how the next year plays out.

Big hugs and kisses,
Stephanie ❤️

• Like 6

You’ve got me very curious, Stephanie. Congratulations on achieving your goal, whatever it is. Cherish each achievement in your life’s journey.  

• Thanks 1