Looking to have my first encounter.....

I’m afraid I can’t comment on Brittany. She looks lovely. But I’d suggest trying one of the lovely ladies that post their availability on Lyla Alford your first experience. That’s a lot of verifiable, excellent choices. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not into lots of tattoo's...Looking for a mature woman who understands everything that comes with a first time experience and don't rush things. 

If this is the case, and to be frank/up front, it is likely best to avoid an unknown/unreviewed 22 year old for your first experience...just say'in...and forgive me if I missed any reviews or comments on the young lady in the link, I did not search.

Read the review section, explore the associated ads. There are so many mature and beautiful ladies who fall within the parameters you describe. I will not drop names wrt to my personal preferences, as there are so many that I have not had the pleasure of meeting myself. 

Fact is you only get one "first time", and it will shape your decision if/when you decide to do so again. All the info is here, take the time/effort to make your first experience an amazing one. We have plenty of ladies in Hfx. who can do just that for you. Educate yourself accordingly and enjoy!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Incog said:

If this is the case, and to be frank/up front, it is likely best to avoid an unknown/unreviewed 22 year old for your first experience...just say'in...and forgive me if I missed any reviews or comments on the young lady in the link, I did not search.

I totally agree  

Highly recommend Emily Rushton based off your comments.  One of the best encounters I've had to date on attention to you in a very natural feeling way that makes you extremely comfortable.