Mature 50+ girls ??

Ava Alexis in Saint John is younger but she is very down to earth and mature. You won’t be disappointed if you decide to see her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Progrock said:

Allie Zeon is in her 40s and worth every penny.

I believe that Allie is in PEI and may be on tour now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks gentlemen.

Btw,

I sold my PEI property even before living there.  The reason was, all good constructors were busy and the cost of materials were so expensive to renovate the house 😞.

Im still 30 min away from Moncton.

• Like 3

She has more energy then the energizing bunny!!!!

Very sweet and caring AND super sexy and willllld! We love you Allie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again.

Beauty is on the eye of Beholders.

When i started this profession i was already in my late 40s, broken hearted and stranded, left by my long time partner that i thought i would have shared my life with.

Now i know, age is just a number and i have to be honest that im already indeed biologically 52 years and 4 months to be more precise 😅

Thanks to daily exercise, beauty treatments and bla...bla..bla. i think i look ok at this age.

I have changed my view about this profession. I no longer need to prove anything now.  I deleted all my social medias and only create one new twitter account but barely post, just to check on all of you basically lol 

I ( try my very best to) focus on my life as a real, strong, independent woman without relying on my physical attributes any longer.

Right now, i work full time Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, sitting on my desk, dealing with stocks, managing my own money.

It's a bear market so it's currently tough to earn money on it but i will do my best.

I have blocked hundreds of phone numbers since it's annoying to hear bibs or rings from strangers asking stupid questions, like "hi, how much, where do you live...are you available etc"

I only see very few selected clients right now...and I'm not cheap based on NB's standard. 

But once i agree to meet with you, i will do my very best to create a memorable experience for both of us🙂

Allie 

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 7

On 9/15/2022 at 7:12 AM, GRoberts said:

I believe that Allie is in PEI and may be on tour now.

She is amazing, I need to make a plan to see her soon, now that I know that she is still close to Moncton not in PEI. She is one of my favourites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, GRoberts said:

She is amazing, I need to make a plan to see her soon, now that I know that she is still close to Moncton not in PEI. She is one of my favourites.

Aww...thanks dear.

Btw, thanks for some requests to see me.

Voicemail is the only way to go if you have not seen me in the past. No text, so simply leave a voicemail and send me the deposit first to fasten the screening process.

600 90 min gfe or 750 90 min vip for those who have not seen me in the past.  Longer booking (lunch/dinner date, overnight) is definitely a bonus 

300 deposit must be sent first to [email protected] password green11

Once sent, please text or contact me to let me know.

Once received i will proceed to arrange a booking.

No, i don;'t talk to anybody especially if you have not seen me in the past.

200 facetime or videocall can be arrange with the full amount needs to be sent first (same email address and password)

The cheapest way to know me by joining my onlyfans.  I am sharing my life overthere, so the contents vary daily, not only just for sex.  https://www.onlyfans.com/allie_zeon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2022 at 7:58 AM, Allie Zeon said:

Thanks again.

Beauty is on the eye of Beholders.

When i started this profession i was already in my late 40s, broken hearted and stranded, left by my long time partner that i thought i would have shared my life with.

Now i know, age is just a number and i have to be honest that im already indeed biologically 52 years and 4 months to be more precise 😅

Thanks to daily exercise, beauty treatments and bla...bla..bla. i think i look ok at this age.

I have changed my view about this profession. I no longer need to prove anything now.  I deleted all my social medias and only create one new twitter account but barely post, just to check on all of you basically lol 

I ( try my very best to) focus on my life as a real, strong, independent woman without relying on my physical attributes any longer.

Right now, i work full time Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, sitting on my desk, dealing with stocks, managing my own money.

It's a bear market so it's currently tough to earn money on it but i will do my best.

I have blocked hundreds of phone numbers since it's annoying to hear bibs or rings from strangers asking stupid questions, like "hi, how much, where do you live...are you available etc"

I only see very few selected clients right now...and I'm not cheap based on NB's standard. 

But once i agree to meet with you, i will do my very best to create a memorable experience for both of us🙂

Allie 

ed by your openness and

I was unready to respond the first time I read this. I am touched by your openness and wisdom. Experienced investors see bear markets as buying opportunities, but you know that and have a much bigger war chest, I am sure. What a delight it would be to know you, at all. Or may, a torment as I wait for my GIC's to mature.

• Like 2