Bree johnson • White • 1303

Bree is on tour this weekend. Yes she is visiting the Miramichi. What a great young lady. She is an energized bunny! Yes she is new to our area of pleasure. Yes she ran an hour late but was in communication all the way. Oh didn't I mention she has the softest and smoothest skin! WOW!

• Like 3

Good by September, hello october!

What a greatxsend off to September.

It was so so so funny meeting up with miss Bree in Fredericton just now! What a delightful treat the reunion was. So much comfort and joy we had to share!

There is always a first! Hint hint!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Fisherman69 said:

Good by September, hello october!

What a greatxsend off to September.

It was so so so funny meeting up with miss Bree in Fredericton just now! What a delightful treat the reunion was. So much comfort and joy we had to share!

There is always a first! Hint hint!

thank You 😊 🥰😘

• Like 1

Oh Bree - Wot a gem! I had one of my most satisfied experience with a provider. This lady knows her job and I hope she keeps it up all the time. Fredericton was getting dried up off late and here she came. I wish she travels to Freddy every now and then. Eagerly waiting for my next meeting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TonyK said:

Oh Bree - Wot a gem! I had one of my most satisfied experience with a provider. This lady knows her job and I hope she keeps it up all the time. Fredericton was getting dried up off late and here she came. I wish she travels to Freddy every now and then. Eagerly waiting for my next meeting.

Isn't she a ray of sunshine!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi fellow hobbyists,

I concur with all of the nice things that is being said about Bree!!! I can attest to the fact that every facts that she stats in her adds are true and more!!!

What a nice meeting I had with her! What a sweetheart! Bree is a mature woman with a great sens of humour. She is very welcoming and nice to talk too. She is easy to book an appointment with and she is trustworthy..

Her body is rock hard and she has nice curves at just the right place. Her skin is soft and she has some very beautiful tattoos. She also has beautiful shy blue eyes and a great smile and laughter!!

Bree is very accommodating and place your needs above hers. She can take the lead or be lead.

Book with confidence.

Thank you sweety. The buffet had just the right amount of servings!!! LOL xoxoxox

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Progrock said:

Hi fellow hobbyists,

I concur with all of the nice things that is being said about Bree!!! I can attest to the fact that every facts that she stats in her adds are true and more!!!

What a nice meeting I had with her! What a sweetheart! Bree is a mature woman with a great sens of humour. She is very welcoming and nice to talk too. She is easy to book an appointment with and she is trustworthy..

Her body is rock hard and she has nice curves at just the right place. Her skin is soft and she has some very beautiful tattoos. She also has beautiful shy blue eyes and a great smile and laughter!!

Bree is very accommodating and place your needs above hers. She can take the lead or be lead.

Book with confidence.

Thank you sweety. The buffet had just the right amount of servings!!! LOL xoxoxox

🥰😘🤗🍑 there needs to be a LOVE reaction!!! Merciiii beaucoup my new cutie friend 💋

• Like 4

Ohhhhhh my Gob!!! Bree is SO beautiful and sweet. Soft skin, smooth in all the ways lol. I totally recommend her. I miss her already! 😊

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Andre4949 said:

Ohhhhhh my Gob!!! Bree is SO beautiful and sweet. Soft skin, smooth in all the ways lol. I totally recommend her. I miss her already! 😊

who are you?? send a pic to my inbox? 🙂

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.