#1 EXOTIC MODEL BACK ON TOUR NIYA😜

NEW NUMBER +1 902-701-8538

Hello gentlemen,

Niya here! 👋🏽  back touring New Brunswick as lots of clients are pre-booking my time!🙏🏽  Im very happy to be back and pleased to Indulge in some kinky romantic fun with all regular clients as well as newcomers🤤                              6EEF54FB-D8C7-4669-BC9B-DDCE243488AE.thumb.jpeg.9f12b5b9915f7dcfedd68f428b41c71f.jpegAs of now im in…

FREDERICTON: SEPT  18-20th

SAINT JOHN: SEPT 20-Apx 25th

WINDSOR/HALIFAX/DARTMOUTH outcall only! Deposit required.

• Like 2

Niya has to be the most amazing provider. Not rushed at all. She’s absolutely stunning she’s everything a guy wants. As of last night I’m a regular and saw her again this morning. If I were rich she would be all mine. 😍 she’s my new addiction.  Give her a call and yes she’s real and asks for a deposit which I was a little hesitant on because of past experiences but guys and girls she is the real deal. Give her the deposit and she sticks to her appointment. I sent her my deposit saw her almost a wk later. Support this hot little number she is sooo worth it. Me likey 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2022 at 5:47 PM, Niya said:

Hello gentlemen,

Niya here! 👋🏽  back touring New Brunswick as lots of clients are pre-booking my time!🙏🏽  Im very happy to be back and pleased to Indulge in some kinky romantic fun with all regular clients as well as newcomers🤤                              6EEF54FB-D8C7-4669-BC9B-DDCE243488AE.thumb.jpeg.9f12b5b9915f7dcfedd68f428b41c71f.jpegAs of now im in…

On 9/18/2022 at 5:47 PM, Niya said:

Hello gentlemen,

Old number is back!! 1902-500-0888

46 minutes ago, jbsmythe said:

Great to hear you’re coming back.  Do you have dates set yet?

For New Brunswick ill be back in the new year! Waiting on my car in the shop shes getting some work💋❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Niya said:

For New Brunswick ill be back in the new year! Waiting on my car in the shop shes getting some work💋❤️

Ok.  I’ll keep an eye out for you. 

• Like 1