Mary Jane formally of the studio

Has anyone else seen her? I had a nice session with her recently but was curious of any other users here have had any bookings with her since she went independent? Seems the studio is changing girls a lot more regularly lately and I am not too sure why. I can't afford to go there very often it is certainly the Cadillac of cost structures but I never had any really bad experiences there, so I am curious why so many girls are going out on their own from there lately? Maybe this recession is hitting others as hard as me and the pooning will be taking a bit of a slowdown for the foreseeable future. Let's chat in this string or pm me if any of you feel the same, I'd love to hear if anyone else had had a nice time with Mary Jane or other ex studios girls. I want to be super selective of good quality cost conscious providers till the recession passes. 

Haven't seen her but with regards to your comment about The Studio changing girls a lot more regularly, I think that is because Veronica runs a pretty tight ship.  You show up on time for your shift, do your job to the high standards they set, no drugs or other impairment tolerated, etc.  Not talking specifically about the lady the OP is asking about but unfortunately this industry tends to attract a lot of ladies who punctuality or a work ethic are not their strong points.  I remember years ago speaking with Eric who owned Nevadas.  Sure he had a reputation as being a bit of a jerk to work for but the crap he had to deal with from some of the ladies was crazy.  A combination of running a daycare and herding cats.

• Like 1

Nice input livenude, I am sure Veronica runs a tight ship, I always found the experience with the studio predictable and consistent (also have to comment her sugaring services really are one of the best in the city) so this seems like it could be a reasonable explanation. I certainly had no impression of drugs with mj so I doubt that had any bearing with her departure... I wish incould afford to visit the studio more often due to the quality of service however I am still really interested to try the new girl daisy tbh 

I wonder is anyone else making different choices of sps due to the recession? 

The Studio, Honeypot, Doll House all have higher overhead due to costs for the location (rent, utilities, insurance), security, management and profitability for the owner.  The convenience for the girls working there is that they have a space to ply there trade, separate from their home environment.  That comes at a lower hourly take home rate, as they have to pay the house fee (whatever it is).  So some these girls will decide to go on their own, with the prospect of making more per hour but then dealing with the costs/risks themselves.  Both business models work, and have their advantage and disadvantages.

• Thanks 1