Hi! I'm available weekly, from Weds late afternoon until Saturday afternoon in a very a convenient part of center-town..  However, as my incall partner is on hiatus, I sometimes come a day early & often stay until Sunday, so feel free to check in!

large.1669470718_blueHeart-Copy-Copy.jpg.26eccc6e12ef0f96e18aa9a1beead417.jpg

This week I'm here until Saturday and next week has me here from Tuesday 27 until the following Saturday.

As always, I'm in a discreet, smoke-free environment (prvt balcony avail) with ample street and adjacent lot parking) During my visit, both day time and evening sessions are available.  I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time for you (some advance notice needed (2hrs if very early), unless PJs, bleary eyes and a teddy bear being dragged by his paw is your thing)  It never hurts to ask though.   

For those of you I have yet the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself. 

I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys romance as well as the wild loss of control where chemistry causes a lack of inhibitions...

At times, and for those who are intrigued by such... I also can appreciate the darker world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc. See below...

1187320605_WIN_20200815_10_18_14_Pro(2)-Copy.jpg.66d5ef0d64e4ca5cb8ffdf638b934045.jpg
I'm a slim & athletic but curvy 5'7, (5'11 with heels) 36DD 28 38 with long dark hair and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my profile to learn more about me and see some of my pix. I just added a bunch of new ones again! 

You can also view my website www.JessyCeleste.com (newly redone)

large.1000144064_ClrSunLay-Copy.png.7b99e50c74539c3064e2fb5dcff057d7.png

Duos are usually available with advance booking with a number of beautiful ladies

Planning ahead is highly recommended but it doesn't hurt to try. 

Lunch & dinner dates are preferred at my place for now

I LOVE getting all dressed up and requests are more than welcome. I have a vast array of outfits, (school girl, sexy stripper, secretary, varioud styles of lingerie & domina (PVC,Latex etc), regular/secretary) as well as tools for kinky adventures .I aim to please because I want to see you again when I next visit and I derive pleasure from yours as well as from my own.

1283664753_PrlTitsDenim-Copy.jpg.24c16f1f2930f8a9b11f596e0b78aaa9.jpg
Chez moi GFE/PSE

(multiple hours work on declining scale. Benefits to on-going relationship/frequent visits.)

1 hr:    $ 300  

90min:    $440

2 hrs:      $560

3 hrs:      $790 

Chez vous: +60 Downtown hotels only Outcall fee + deposit required to secure booking. (If transportation is covered, outcall fee is +30)

For Dom, Fetish & BDSM, please see below.

Women and Couples are very welcome additional contribution for additional guest.

large.445324918_JJSitLone-Copy.jpg.7d480e9f4bf7ccacf94fe8ab0c82af56.jpg

Fetishes, BDSM and/or domination, are by hobbyist specific request only and further contributions may or may not be requested, depending on several factors. IE the nature of the subject, frequency of visits, appointment length, number of extra specialties within one appointment and so on. I pride myself on being very fair to both of us in my pricing. For those who are interested in such ventures; I am very well versed in this world and have a great selection of equipment/toys/attire etc. As for fetishes, many have been surprised that I was the one girl who actually heard of "it" before.  There is a general price guide in my site

Please contact me if interested in Overnights, 24hr and Multi-Day-Get-Away packages. 

To see what others have to say about the time they've spent with me, please check out my recommendations page  More recos & review links avail on my site)  

You can also check out my profile here (or click on avatar) for pics and a bit more about me. My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's sake but photos are otherwise unaltered. Please allow a few days for reply via PM. Text is best for prompt reply.. 

legcarplet-copy_orig.png.0fbd91c4cee85f2c586d4684a197f947.png

Please note, nowhere near all my interests are listed here. I'm very versatile and um... creative *giggle* But that's not to say I don't love the basics, which for me, are never basic.

Looking forward to meeting,

No private or spoofed numbers please. (They will be ignored.) I don't answer calls., please text.   

Kisses, 

JessyCeleste

URL: www.JessyCeleste.com

Twitter: @JessyCeleste1 

Lyla: @JessyCeleste

Discord: @JessyCeleste8300

1786019805_BWtitWitSite-Copy.jpg.910ed1c0050c6639a206b577b4185927.jpg

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this