Odd find, Cruising is a thing?

So, this is probably unrelated to the majority, but most of here are slightly sick minded, so this may be interesting to some 😅

I had to use the can today, and noticed there was a dude jerking off in the stall next to me. I know the sound of jerking off with a condom anywhere lmao. I was quite shocked, I didn't think stuff like that actually happened. The guy obviously wanted to be noticed.

If this is your cup of tea, I can tell anyone who messages me where it was. I know Sarah has asked me about a guy wanted to watch her massage a client, so this may pertain to some of you folk.

PS, if this offends any of you -- I didn't know where to talk about this, so poo on you lol.

Happy hunting?

Wow WTF this is a massage discussion forum! I differently recommended you to start a group in the forum to invite members to your new found fetish about this topic. Cheers 🍺

10 hours ago, Beertime said:

Wow WTF this is a massage discussion forum! I differently recommended you to start a group in the forum to invite members to your new found fetish about this topic. Cheers 🍺

I wouldn't say this excited me, I just needed a place to talk about it. I was just trying to poo 💩 😫 

9 hours ago, Greenly said:

Why would a guy jerk off with a condom?

Is he worried that his hand might have an STD? 

And yes, that was my thoughts lmao.