Sign in to follow this  

Tiny little treat ! Silk caramel skin mediterranean beauty 🔥

I am an intelligent, beautiful young woman with soft glowing caramel skin that can fulfill all you have been searching for. I am classy and poised, but for the right gentleman I have a much naughtier side. I am articulate and educated with a university Degree I also speak 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, Arabic). My mixed roots give me golden-brown skin, dark long hair and deep brown eyes. I am an exotic dream with curves in all the right places (34D), My physique and glowing skin are maintained by my love of fitness and all things wellness. (No piercings, No tattoos, Non Smoker) It usually happens that I enjoy painting during my free time, horse ridding, and trying new recipes of different cuisines Whether if you choose to spend a few hours or days with me, our experience will be unforgettable ! My main intention is to create and share the finest experiences; such as a romantic dinner date, an arousing overnight or a get away trip, as well sharing pleasure with real gentlemen and develop long-term erotic relationships. I really find satisfaction in creating genuine connections.

Rates

1 hour - Quick date C$350

2 hours - Connaissance C$700

3 hours - Erotic rendez vous C$1,000

4 hours - Dinner date C$1,500

12 hours (Overnight) C$3,000

24 hours - Full day C$4,500

My 8h of sleep are non discutable

48 hours -Weekend escape C$6,000

Any additional day 2500$

Policy

To be able to schedule a date with me I always ask my new lovers to provide : -A brief (or long) introduction that includes your age, background, appointement duration, preferred day and time -A government issued ID LinkedIn profile link or a reference from a trusted courtisean, that you’ve seen within the last 6 months - A 30% deposit to confirm the date Please note that your privacy will always be respected, my screening requirement is to ensure my safety.

Contact

Email : [email protected]

Phone : +15147007808

67BD4202-4080-440C-A897-4F32D8E61659.jpeg

E521261E-38AF-4030-886E-A31B24BD041B.jpeg

Sign in to follow this