East Coast Kimmy is advertising 09/30 definitely worth seeing if you are in the CB area ! 

Edited by HomeDontPlay
  • Thanks 1

I’ve met both #EastCoastKimmy and #ExoticTouchDanielle separately. They are amazing, gorgeous and sexy.  Danielle is a voluptuous goddess while Kimmy has this amazing sensually way about her.  I can only imagine they would be an explosive combination together.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Sharpe said:

I’ve met both #EastCoastKimmy and #ExoticTouchDanielle separately. They are amazing, gorgeous and sexy.  Danielle is a voluptuous goddess while Kimmy has this amazing sensually way about her.  I can only imagine they would be an explosive combination together.

You’re so sweet!  Thanks for your kind words about @Exotic Touch Danielle & I 🥰 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Thankyou so much💕

• Like 1