Aside from LL…

Aside from LL, where would you find out who is offering these services?

There seems to be a consistent 5 or so on LL, but not sure how you would find others.

thanks 

4 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I would like to know as well. Some of us just want a massage and there aren’t many to choose from

If you want 'just' a massage, go book an RMT. They are licensed and trained to take care of the muscles and they can issue a receipt. 

If you are wanting that extras, pay for it. 

The only thing I hear and why I've dropped my offering of massage, is you want to cheapest option with the most options to it. 

IMO as someone that is trained but not licensed in massage, it's more work than my GFE sessions. 

Timing the session to get a half decent massage in and timing it to get the magic to happen doesn't always work. 

I am happy to provide massages with HE but I am charging my GFE rate as the amount work is just as much, if not more than my gfe.  

I hope you find what you are looking for. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

If you want 'just' a massage, go book an RMT. They are licensed and trained to take care of the muscles and they can issue a receipt. 

If you are wanting that extras, pay for it. 

The only thing I hear and why I've dropped my offering of massage, is you want to cheapest option with the most options to it. 

IMO as someone that is trained but not licensed in massage, it's more work than my GFE sessions. 

Timing the session to get a half decent massage in and timing it to get the magic to happen doesn't always work. 

I am happy to provide massages with HE but I am charging my GFE rate as the amount work is just as much, if not more than my gfe.  

I hope you find what you are looking for. 

That’s why I have never contacted you. I understand and respect what you are saying but I, like a few others I speak with, prefer a nice massage and to walk away happy

i respect and understand why you would charge GFE rates but that’s not what I’m looking for. To be honest I’m not sure why you felt the need to give a reply, there is nothing here directed at you or what you offer.

I’m not trying to be rude or start an argument, the topic doesn’t apply to you nor did it need an explanation as to why you don’t offer a massage.

• Like 3

Stephanie I guess what I was trying to say is that your reply came across, to me, as a way to make me feel bad because I only want a massage…all the extra work, clock watching, etc

It applied to me as I use to offer the services of FBSM and as a trained MT but clients kept get more demanding thus me dropping the services. It applies to me as I get asked for "just massage" services all the time. 

I am fine with you not contacting me. You asked an open question on an open platform. I am giving my opinion as a provider as to why you probably don't have more options. 

Massage shouldn't cost less than what you'd be charged for a regular massage. Then add your happy results.

If there was a better fair pricing to the MP there would be more options of providers for you to choose from. Since clients want to nickel and dime MPs, you have the few that are happy to offer it. 

Again, if you ONLY want a massage, go book an RMT. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Iancognitio said:

Aside from LL, where would you find out who is offering these services?

There seems to be a consistent 5 or so on LL, but not sure how you would find others.

thanks 

20 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I would like to know as well. Some of us just want a massage and there aren’t many to choose from

To echo @StephanieMystique , if you only want a massage, best to avoid classified websites allowing adult services. A simple Google search with "Halifax Massage" should point you to many legit therapists and reviews. For more private locations, Kijiji is also fine but sometimes require a bit more screening.

3 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

It applied to me as I use to offer the services of FBSM and as a trained MT but clients kept get more demanding thus me dropping the services. It applies to me as I get asked for "just massage" services all the time. 

I am fine with you not contacting me. You asked an open question on an open platform. I am giving my opinion as a provider as to why you probably don't have more options. 

Massage shouldn't cost less than what you'd be charged for a regular massage. Then add your happy results.

If there was a better fair pricing to the MP there would be more options of providers for you to choose from. Since clients want to nickel and dime MPs, you have the few that are happy to offer it. 

Again, if you ONLY want a massage, go book an RMT. 

What you are saying still doesn’t apply to the original topic but I’m not here to argue nor will I feel bad about wanting only a massage and to walk away happy. We all are in search of different things and I didn’t think probably the most basic and vanilla request would cause a stir.

We have spoke in the past and I think you are a nice person, I don’t want that to change. I’m not going to argue or offer more back and forth banter that could lead to an argument. 

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend

• Like 2

Sorry for the confusion,  I meant a happy massage, not just a massage.  

Some people may prefer massage because it eases them into the process. I imagine most people don’t just jump into FS PSE without testing the waters of massage first. Or they may want a less pressured situation to get to know the provider before committing to something more. 

I was just curious if there was another site or way to find local providers that have been around for awhile that provide this service, but may not use LL. 

Edited by Iancognitio
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Iancognitio said:

I was just curious if there was another site or way to find local providers that have been around for awhile that provide this service, but may not use LL. 

I suggest reading this thread with a similar topic:

Where are girls advertising now? - Lyla

Plenty of alternatives.

Someone ecently recommended reddit to me for ifnding nuru massage SP's and I don't even have a reddit account but that sounded a little more sketchy than even the classified sites, I've long heard of reddit being a swamp of shady dealings and people trying to pull a fast one. Have any of you guys heard of anyone finding SP's on reddit before? 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 9:45 AM, JaydenC said:

Someone ecently recommended reddit to me for ifnding nuru massage SP's and I don't even have a reddit account but that sounded a little more sketchy than even the classified sites, I've long heard of reddit being a swamp of shady dealings and people trying to pull a fast one. Have any of you guys heard of anyone finding SP's on reddit before? 

No. I only book with pros from this forum, and Lily. 

On 10/30/2022 at 9:45 AM, JaydenC said:

That's a first but it wouldn't surprise me. 

On 10/30/2022 at 6:45 AM, JaydenC said:

I checked into it and I think they banned all the reddit threads that have anything to do with this particular subject some time ago which i find odd since the laws recently changed. But i couldnt find any actual reddit threads on it. Just wanted to let you know since i have a reddit account XD But yeah I had heard that before too you just motivated me to look into it