What is anyone's opinion or experience with the dark hair/red head Stephanie. She usually goes by sexii Stephanie or single Stephanie. She sometimes has incalls but lately only outcalls or car calls. I've been following her for a while and am intrigued. She is very stunning but I find it next to impossible to see any reviews on her even tho I kno she's been around for a while. I wanna know what I shud or shudnt expect. 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, redbessthead said:

What is anyone's opinion or experience with the dark hair/red head Stephanie. She usually goes by sexii Stephanie or single Stephanie. She sometimes has incalls but lately only outcalls or car calls. I've been following her for a while and am intrigued. She is very stunning but I find it next to impossible to see any reviews on her even tho I kno she's been around for a while. I wanna know what I shud or shudnt expect. 

I have seen her before she was accused of robbing clients with a buddy coming into the room and demanding the client leaves - they already paid the fee! 

When I saw her she was starting the business and she was 5'9" but she started advertising she was only 5-6 or 5-7 when word got out she was scamming clients. She was tall and slim & had a nice shape and provided a great session and she was good looking but was involved with the wrong crowd and heard she took advantage of clients without providing the service advertised. I never saw her again cuz I never wanted to be robbed and I realized it was the same lady called Stephanie or single Steph. In the posts about her service when her clients were robbed I replied I had seen her once but I knew it was her and she never changed her name in ads. But I recognized her pics. She could have made a lot of $$$ otherwise as early in her business she provided good service and she has a daughter whose birth father left her and has custody of the child.