Executive Massage on Ellice

I want to try this place out but am hoping someone that has been there recently could reach out to me by PM to let me know what to expect as well as maybe answer a few questions I have. 

Thanks in advance! 

Somebody gives a quick response to a question someone else answered

somebody else corrects spelling. Not in a nice way. But kind of a douche way

might turn people off the forum more than the bad spelling.   Be nicer

a * followed by the correct spelling is probably the nicest way

it is a clean comfortable place

i just haven’t gone pst the book much as I haven’t seen much of the high end talent they once had

any real knock outs there at all

or they all making fortunes staying at home with only fans accounts ?

• Like 2

That’s me the douchebag! Though I figured with all the spellcheck and people making it through school that they could spell better. 
it is my pet peeve just like yours seems to be to point out that others need to behave. 

maybe should become a moderator like Greenteal or WinnipegJ, they know everything around town

You go there and flip through the pictures to see which girl you want to visit. The room fees are listed on their site and once you are in the room the attendant will talk to you about the options. There is not supposed to be any FS. As far as the tips some will give you a set amount others will let you decide how much to tip. I usually tip well so I have never been asked after for more but I assume if you try to lowball that would happen. I only have been once recently and none of the available options caught my eye so I left. In the past I have had visits range from bad to good depending on the girl. 

On 1/3/2023 at 1:10 AM, tsoforlife said:

That’s me the douchebag! Though I figured with all the spellcheck and people making it through school that they could spell better. 
it is my pet peeve just like yours seems to be to point out that others need to behave. 

maybe should become a moderator like Greenteal or WinnipegJ, they know everything around town

We’ll now don’t be mean to your self either. 
douchbag is a bit strong

…… a little bit. 

The girl at front desk is not friendly.  The owner will occasionally barge into the room just to make sure activities are within the rules.  The room door is not locked. Masseuse must keep one foot squarely on floor at all times.

Edited by hopeful
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hopeful said:

The girl at front desk is not friendly.  The owner will occasionally barge into the room just to make sure activities are within the rules.  The room door is not locked. Masseuse must keep one foot squarely on floor at all times.

Are you sure you are talking about Winnipeg.  That does not sound like anything that’s ever happened to me before. 

3 hours ago, manrock said:

Are you sure you are talking about Winnipeg.  That does not sound like anything that’s ever happened to me before. 

That sounds like SOP from 15 years ago.

I am Exactly talking about Executive Bath in Winnipeg.  The receptionist was rude.  The last girl I was with, Jordana, says the rule there is the girl must keep One Foot On Floor at all times.  No humping the guys lol.  This was about 10 years ago.  So hopefully that has changed.  I wish Jordana was still around.

Edited by hopeful

10 years ago. Seriously why post something that applies to 10 years ago. Pegcity simply wanted info about the place now. I went there regularly in the nineties who cares. Does anyone have any current thoughts on Executive Bath

I have gone there for 20 years ,that one foot rule is ridiculous ..FS does go on here at a price ,I liked it before when the tips were kind of set lately it’s all over the place and I never know if I’m under tipping ..some girls ask for way too much so I have stayed away for a while ..Leanne at the front desk certainly isn’t the cheeriest of people but she has her moments 

I used to go there all the time before starting seeing AMP’s mostly and VIP as well starting in 2021. 
Don’t recall any gals I’ve seen who had 1 foot on floor at all times. Tips were discretionary for most part but felt I gave generously. And had many regulars over the years who had great times with. 
Leanne for sure was pretty good with me but she wasn’t the cheeriest of people. Hard business plus having to deal with all the BS from ladies, the PO PO and Cal as well! Not easy!

Yes I’ve had a lot of fun times over the years there ,Cal died and Leanne took over ..Haven’t been there as much but there’s a few current girls that are decent like Sky and Sabrina 

They have always had the one foot on the floor rule

rules are made to be broken

i have always heard about owner or someone entering room

never ever has it happened to me

would Be my last visit if it did

Went today and a girl who used to work there years ago is back ,Leslie ..Fun session but tips  are still very confusing here and a lot of upsells 

WOW Leslie huh, now that’s very surprising and tempting also to go back and possibly see her. Haven’t been to EB in a couple of years? 
But definitely don’t like an upsell and never had to deal with that back then! 

I will never forget Jordana.  What a beautiful girl.  I wish she was back.  Back then the upper floor was open, I think it was called Time Out ?  That's when Jordana told me about their rule:  "One Foot On The Floor At All Times".  Actually upon reflection, it's not that strange a rule.  This is not the strangest rule I have ever heard.   You think that'a bad ?   In Dallas I was at strip club Baby Dolls.  A dancer told me that a girl on stage can get charged with "Prostitution" if she dances on the stage Bare foot !   Dress code strictly enforced, they must wear shoes on stage.   No bare feet allowed !  This world is getting crazy.