Dead Threats?

Have you ever gotten some SMS from Pimps with dead threats?

I texted a girl asking for some info, and since I didn't continue the communication in the following hour I got a nasty text from the pimp. Thanks god I never use my personal line (instead a burden phone number)

• Like 1

Not unique to SMS. More than once received PM's here from "business partners" unhappy with having their misleading ad, profile or recommendation exposed.

This should serve as enough motivation to do some research before contacting random emails and phone numbers. Not too hard to find out if someone is independent or not and avoid those unpleasant situations.

7 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

For what its worth, I appreciate all the work you do in exposing those ads. Thanks. You're keeping folks safer.

I can only post advice and observations. What people do with it, it's up to them. Quite often it takes an expensive mistake or near-death experience before understanding reality.

Would also suggest learning about current laws and avoid becoming vulnerable to blackmail.

if someone baits you into discussing specific adult services, request "party supplies" or mentions other illegal things, this should be a cue to end the conversation.

Not going to tell adults what to do, but better start by knowing who you're dealing with. After that, can (relatively) go wild.

Can start by reading this:

Current Prostitution Laws in Plain English - Lyla

Not quite complete, but a start.

14 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Would also suggest learning about current laws and avoid becoming vulnerable to blackmail.

if someone baits you into discussing specific adult services, request "party supplies" or mentions other illegal things, this should be a cue to end the conversation.

Whats your opinion about responding to the popular question of asking about restrictions? wouldn't answering that question imply adult services?

Edited by Bree Johnson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bree Johnson said:

Whats your opinion about responding to the popular question of asking about restrictions? wouldn't beanswering that question imply adult services?

In my opinion,

Questions should be limited to time, rates and location.

Anything else should already be implied in the ad. As for "restrictions", it's a pointless question. When meeting someone for the first time, expectations should be minimal. Chemistry and attraction will set the tone of the session.

If someone asks, you can answer honestly. You're protected under C-36. Clients are not.

Edited by Guest