Kentville & Annapolis Valley region

I've seen a few ladies mention touring the valley in their ads from time to time.  For example I noticed Jade mentioned outcalls to the valley about a week ago.  So it happens.  I too am interested and have been keeping an eye out.  I'm more than happy to share on here if I find anything concrete.

Can’t speak for all of the Halifax providers, but I think many of us would consider seeing clients in the valley if the right conditions are there. For some, this way be travel expense, or a comittment of multi hour. Etc. 

• Like 4

I 2nd Charlie. 

I've tired to tour the valley many time but I get the excuse it's "too small of a town" to actually get bookings. Most of my Valley clients prefer to see me in Halifax. 

I'd happily come for an outcall and base the minimum time booked on traveling one way. 

• Like 2

I live in Kings County and have been hosting in the Valley 2-4 days per month for the past 6 months or so. The location varies to protect our mutual discretion, but they are very private (and will be disclosed to confirmed clients only).

I am also available (usually) for outcalls with 24+ notice between Bridgetown and Wolfville. I am never available “right now” though; some level of notice and planning is required. 

If this sounds of interest to you, you’re encouraged to send me an email (preferred) or text (no calls), and we can start a conversation. If there is enough interest I would consider visiting more frequently, as my next trip is planned Nov 15-17 and I am almost fully booked with regulars. 

Lastly, as two wonderful SP’s have already commented on this thread; pre-planning and proper consideration of our time will most likely be the factors that make it easier to book us. I know that when I’m not booked, I simply make other plans.

Hope to hear from you soon gentlemen. 

Xox

Nikki B

• Like 3

I would 100% reach out to Nikki Boudeauxxx she is the Valley's killer wood Nymph.

She will blow your socks off literally.

Super nice person also.

Dd

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dadawg said:

I would 100% reach out to Nikki Boudeauxxx she is the Valley's killer wood Nymph.

She will blow your socks off literally.

Super nice person also.

Dd

Thank you sweetie!! 

I would echo dadawg’s sentiment about Nikki Boudreau. I had the pleasure of seeing Nikki this week; she was attentive, engaged and I’m still on a high from the encounter 🙂.  She’s ’extraordinary and an authentic  person that made me as a 1st time client comfortable and relaxed. She’s intelligent and easy to talk and relate to. Highly recommended!  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NikkiBoudreauxxx said:

I live in Kings County and have been hosting in the Valley 2-4 days per month for the past 6 months or so. The location varies to protect our mutual discretion, but they are very private (and will be disclosed to confirmed clients only).

I am also available (usually) for outcalls with 24+ notice between Bridgetown and Wolfville. I am never available “right now” though; some level of notice and planning is required. 

If this sounds of interest to you, you’re encouraged to send me an email (preferred) or text (no calls), and we can start a conversation. If there is enough interest I would consider visiting more frequently, as my next trip is planned Nov 15-17 and I am almost fully booked with regulars. 

Lastly, as two wonderful SP’s have already commented on this thread; pre-planning and proper consideration of our time will most likely be the factors that make it easier to book us. I know that when I’m not booked, I simply make other plans.

Hope to hear from you soon gentlemen. 

Xox

Nikki B

I have to second the reco for Nikki. Can’t go wrong with her. Very sensual experience. I recommend the full hour. 

• Thanks 1