I've seen Tessa multiple times, I never thought I would be writing this but after much consideration and talking to Everleigh May I feel obligated to share my last experience. 

I had invited Tessa to me house and right from the time she entered my house things are very strange she didn't seem sober, I asked her if she was ok and she said "oh yea I'm fine I just need to use your bathroom" I showed her where it was and she proceeded to enter she was in there for about 10 minutes she came out with white stuff all over her nose I asked her if she was doing any drugs and she proceeded to freak out yell, hit me,  smash up my house while screaming profanities at me. She left about 10 minutes later and then had the police sent to my house claiming I beat and raped her . The police now no the truth but won't charge her , she must be a cops daughter or something . Was quite unsettling to say the least just a warning to others this girl is hinged.

• Thanks 2

Update 

This girl is absolutely crazy I've had to have this girl removed from my property a few times tonight by the police, keeps parking in my drive with her music blasting, being removed them returning . I'm just waiting for her to return and the police to remove her for the 5th time tonight. 

Is anyone else having issues with this girl ? 

The only reason she isn't calling me anymore is because I changed my number .

• Thanks 1

She definitely seems a bit out there.... I checked her out on Twitter and someone commented on one of her posts. She doesn't deny any of this and does mention other things she has done.

Sorry you are going through with this....

On 10/26/2022 at 12:45 PM, IslandHobbiest said:

She definitely seems a bit out there.... I checked her out on Twitter and someone commented on one of her posts. She doesn't deny any of this and does mention other things she has done.

Sorry you are going through with this....

This was me and our private messaging devolved into some craziness. She said she is 11 weeks pregnant and doing cke and almost died of a fentanyl OD 2 weeks ago. This is a sad crash and burn story. She seemed to resent the advice more experienced providers offered her but wanted to end up in their position. Also providers, she was providing real names of SW's in Charlottetown and Moncton so stay away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1