Sign in to follow this  

What should one do ?

Would maybe suggest finding someone else who know her to act as a mediator in order to resolve this.

If doesn't work or things escalates, you can look for legal options like restraining orders or press charges for trespassing, harassment and even the possibility of driving under the influence.

Can also use creative deterrents like a garden hose or bucket of cold water. But before going that far and facing the potential of escalating the situation, better seek legal advice about reasonable measures to protect your property.

7 hours ago, Lightyear said:

I am having issues with a young "lady" I booked and had over to my house she is now harrassing me and the police won't do anything to help me ? 

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/198225-tessa-doll-isnt-much-of-a-doll/

Get a criminal defence attorney to draw you up a P-O-P - a protection of property which is basically a restraining order. Next time make sure who you’re seeing is legitimate. If there is a next time. 

DO.YOUR.HOMEWORK

Edited by AVA MARIE

14 minutes ago, AVA MARIE said:

This is what happens when someone doesn’t do their homework 👀

To be fair, he mentioned meeting her several times before.

But should still serve as motivation to keep a thick line between hobby and private residence.

You can know someone for years without seeing their true nature.

Something that also applies to co-workers and casual friends who may struggle with boundaries once in your personal space.

I looked her up. No price is even on her ad. No twitter, no accountability if something goes wrong. He got what he paid for and more. I call this “the Crazy gfe experience!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In order to continue this discussion and stay in compliance with board rules, better to avoid judgement on single cases and individuals.

There things to debate and discuss in regard to the handling and prevention of this type of situation.

Specifics should be kept in the other thread.

On 10/26/2022 at 11:22 AM, AVA MARIE said:

This is what happens when someone doesn’t do their homework 👀

In all fairness she was doing dous with Everleigh at first. Had good reviews. Advertised rates etc. Was very legit. I think she may have met the devil when she was doing good. Seems like Everleigh has pretty much left her, probably for good reason. Everleigh is a great girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1