I was wondering if anyone has met Sara who works alongside Olivia as a massage duo . I have met Olivia and enjoyed her talents but I think I'd like to meet Sara . Any info is appreciated . Once I meet both then I may consider a duo .

I have met Sara but was only able to book a half hour . Have seen Olivia and have seen Olivia and Sara as a duo.  You should book Sara to experience her talents but definitely book the Duo.

I've met Olivia quite aways back before her time with Sara. I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience with either one of them . I really enjoy massage and wondering if its a very erotic style massage . Seems to imply so . Pm me if you would  Thanks

I have seen Sara and Olivia both are beautiful nice ladies , we are lucky to have them here 

• Thanks 1

Saw Sara yesterday , overall a good experience . If you are looking for a nice erotic massage with a nice finish Sara provides that for sure  .  

I seen Sara recently and to echo many peoples feedback, it was an overall good experience.  I was pleasantly surprised by the above-average massage especially when compared to other non-RMTs.

Edited by jbloomer