Getting into the business

So I know a lady who is interested in making some money on the side, rather than going full time. I've heard lots of "origin" stories from SPs I've met over the years, and would greatly appreciate advice on getting started, staying safe and attracting clients. Feel free to DM me, or post here.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, Taigh815 said:

So I know a lady who is interested in making some money on the side, rather than going full time. I've heard lots of "origin" stories from SPs I've met over the years, and would greatly appreciate advice on getting started, staying safe and attracting clients. Feel free to DM me, or post here.

"Origin stories" tend to be rosier or more dramatic that real life.

Before considering it as a career option, she better start with a few dates with compensations to see if they could feel comfortable offering companionship to complete strangers. Requires certain people skills, flexibility and state of mind to do this regularly.

After a few dates, she should know if she's comfortable with it or rather explore other avenues.

As for advertising and management, she can contact existing groups to gain experience and learn.

Thanks Greenteal. The ladies I've spoken to are pretty straight as far as I can tell. Their stories certainly weren't all roses, quite the opposite in some cases. Otherwise, your ideas are pretty much in accordance with mine. I'm far from convinced that the girl in question would like the work, which suggests she shouldn't get into it without a lot more thought, and maybe advice from some experienced SPs.

Before I started in this industry I researched it for awhile, I followed some providers on social media ect. But honestly all the research in the world won’t truly prepare you for making this your full time job.  You need to learn a lot of different skills. Marketing, scheduling, safety protocols, photography, learn where/how to make ads, reading personality over text/email/phone calls ect. 
also comes down to the type of person she is, does she have thick skin? Will she deal well with the not so good side of this industry? Overall only she knows these things about herself but she can feel free to reach out to me if she likes. 

• Like 8

Savannah, many thanks for your reply and offer of assistance. I'll let her know. As I said to Greenteal, I'm far from convinced she is entirely suitable for the business, but if she's set on it, I will certainly tell her to get in touch. Is it OK for her to email you as per your ad?

Edited by Taigh815

1 hour ago, Taigh815 said:

Savannah, many thanks for your reply and offer of assistance. I'll let her know. As I said to Greenteal, I'm far from convinced she is entirely suitable for the business, but if she's set on it, I will certainly tell her to get in touch. Is it OK for her to email you as per your ad?

Absolutely ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, the ugly side of the business can ruin a woman, which I was surprised to realize until the SP I had been seeing regularly for a couple years left the scene. You name it, she went through it. I am far from a point of information, but to me, I would say talking to reputable SP's and joining Lyla so as to access the SP warning section would be starters. I am sure there are forums online , blogs, that she could check out as well.

Bottom line, she is putting herself at risk in all kinds of ways if she chooses to join in.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil young said:

Unfortunately, the ugly side of the business can ruin a woman, which I was surprised to realize until the SP I had been seeing regularly for a couple years left the scene. You name it, she went through it. I am far from a point of information, but to me, I would say talking to reputable SP's and joining Lyla so as to access the SP warning section would be starters. I am sure there are forums online , blogs, that she could check out as well.

Bottom line, she is putting herself at risk in all kinds of ways if she chooses to join in.

The positive side are the alternative occupations in the adult industry. Massage, stripper, camgirl... to name a few. None are 100% safe. But by choosing the right business partner (or do alone) and with a bit of self-discipline, can reach similar objectives.

I'm only about 4 months into this work and only work 2-3 days in a month.  I love men and I love being admired and love giving pleasure and what not. I think having a high drive makes this job way more enjoyable. Just my 2 cents:)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Neil young said:

Those are my concerns also. She is in touch with a very experienced SP and I've suggested she sign up here as well.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, SavannahSol said:

Before I started in this industry I researched it for awhile, I followed some providers on social media ect. But honestly all the research in the world won’t truly prepare you for making this your full time job.  You need to learn a lot of different skills. Marketing, scheduling, safety protocols, photography, learn where/how to make ads, reading personality over text/email/phone calls ect. 
also comes down to the type of person she is, does she have thick skin? Will she deal well with the not so good side of this industry? Overall only she knows these things about herself but she can feel free to reach out to me if she likes. 

Thank you for this info. I had never thought of all the skills required to run your business.

• Like 1