Sp and Their Phones

Please help me to understand how a SP think that after they have checked in with someone that it’s ok to stop part way threw a session and respond to a text or have their phone ringing and chirping during a paid session . In my opinion it’s cool to check in and after a session but it’s totally off limits and disrespectful to do it while on a clients paid time .I will be having the conversation before future endeavours. Thoughts please

• Like 3

Have to agree. One lady I see quite often sometimes spends a significant time arranging dates during the latter part of our session. However, if they don't have a booking manager I can understand their problem. Perhaps some genius out there could come up with a diary app. Most of those who contact her clearly haven't read her ad', judging by the things they ask her. Tricky. Would love to hear from other SPs what their thoughts are and how they manage their diaries.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 11:51 PM, walter2010 said:

Please help me to understand how a SP think that after they have checked in with someone that it’s ok to stop part way threw a session and respond to a text or have their phone ringing and chirping during a paid session . In my opinion it’s cool to check in and after a session but it’s totally off limits and disrespectful to do it while on a clients paid time .I will be having the conversation before future endeavours. Thoughts please

hell i once had a girl checking her phone while i was banging away from behind.  it’s usually the younger ones who are that unprofessional or don’t know better.  another reason i prefer women over 30.    

this complaint  is on the same level as assuming i want to hear blasting gangsta rap during the ‘date’. i do not. 🙄

• Haha 2

It’s in my opinion about professionalism . We all have access to voicemail / Text Messages and email . What’s wrong with calling someone back after your session. Most sessions are likely one hour or less . Try going to your Dr Office and see what would happen if you were to try doing business on their time ? Or maybe go to a lawyers office at 4 to 5 hundred a hour . And if they were taking calls or answering texts from another client . On your time ?? I realize life goes on while on a session but their are other ways to deal with it . 

• Like 2

I only tend to use my phone before / at the ending of any session but I’ve also missed out on few because of not responding to confirmations

which is the only reason why I would check my phone now  ( If I was expecting another apt sometime soon after )and I always apologize and make it quick

I try my best to be as professional as possible & I definitely wouldn’t be full on texting while your mid stroke lol

• Like 2

I feel there is no acceptable reason for monitoring your phone during a session. Now if you are told in advance and it's a valid reason as Stephanie had eluded too that might be the exception . I've had it happen and it's a huge buzz kill .

• Like 1

I agree with the points being made. Life happens, urgent messages or calls can happen anytime. 

But I believe most of the providers use some sort of text app (If that's not the case then the following point is not valid for you) but those urgent notifications I believe would come to their real number and not those fake text apps.

So my recommendation would be that they can atleast mute the notification of that app during the scheduled time.

I agree it's a mood killer and often leads to no follow-up meets.

Edited by Curious_Guy
Edited to add a scenario
  • Like 1

It’s been so long since I commented on anything LOL 

I stay off my phone during the service. However when you’re in the shower before and after our fun time I do respond to messages. I also play music from my phone and sometimes it times out and I need to quickly open it to press play. Other than that i wait until im alone to answer any booking inquiries. However I do try to let ppl know if I stop texting back im not ignoring you! Simply busy having fun 😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:55 PM, StephanieMystique said:

Personally...My phones are on silent with clients and put away. Out of sight, out of mind.

On the rare occasion I have the volume on, I try to let the client know I am expecting a call. Or if I am dealing with another matter as they come in I do apologize and let them know what's going on. We can't control when the Drs. Office calls for the appointment we need, the kids requiring immediate help or whatever else part of regular life that needs immediate attention. Sadly everyone's schedule doesn't revolve around us together. 

People that are not taking care of the client in front of them are busy working harder than they need to be. The client in front of them is the one that can become a much loved regular not the ones blowing up your phone that didn't read the ad. The potential clients that read the ad, understand you run a business and will patiently wait for your reply. 

It's the difference, imo, of professionalism vrs non. 

As a business provider you certainly have good operational policies

• Thanks 1

For the most part, the majority of SP's i've been with wait until we're done before texting or checking their phone.

I can't even recall an incident where they'd be texting while servicing ....I would definitely have said something 

if they did so if I don't even remember, that's probably a good thing. 

Checking after we're done is usually what I remember and that's pretty normal. 

• Like 3

On 11/7/2022 at 1:58 AM, Daddysgirltasha said:

I try my best to be as professional as possible & I definitely wouldn’t be full on texting while your mid stroke lol

Now to be fair, some people have a 'free use' kink, and might be totally ok with you being otherwise engaged in other things - so long as it was previously agreed upon lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Redcap said:

Now to be fair, some people have a 'free use' kink, and might be totally ok with you being otherwise engaged in other things - so long as it was previously agreed upon lol.

No matter if in the context of paid companionship or therapeutic services, this is your time. Unless an emergency, she shouldn't be dealing with personal, business related or other matters during that period.

If you want an "old married couple experience" and ignore each other while watching "Wheel of Fortune", this is your call to make, not hers.

Personally my phone is in silence except for important calls, I set some music then I set aside and concentrate on you, at the end if you take your shower Ill go ahead and text but I dont disrespect people like that because I know damn well how it makes me feel when clients are on the phone texting and chatting with friends, if we know each other for a long time ok, but I like us to be connected and having fun, treating you like I want you to treat me 💕

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1