I am considering booking a tantric massage for $200.00+ for the hour. What can I expect during the session? It would be my first time going for one.

Thanks

On 11/8/2022 at 1:10 PM, MrDixon said:

I am considering booking a tantric massage for $200.00+ for the hour. What can I expect during the session? It would be my first time going for one.

Thanks

Are you planning to book with a Swer who offers tantric massage? Or someone who just does tantra?

Tantric has many different aspects so all depends on the provider.   I like the basic ideas of more of a healing art rather than just sex, which I find a bit boring. I am far more into sensuality and intimacy which some aspects of Tantra is.

My biggest problem with some of Tantra is the deep breathing.  All I do is hyperventilate - does not make me relaxed.

There are some very nice intimate positions in Tantra and related arts.  What I enjoy is interaction with a female, not as a sex object but as a human with feelings just like me. 

I have extensively reported on my favorite Esalen massage - far more well-known a few decades ago. It is not directly sexual but more intimate.

I discuss it and briefly its difference from Tantra at 

http://www.sexwork.com/subcontents/esalen.html 

On 2/11/2023 at 6:09 PM, Dave in Phoenix said:

Tantric has many different aspects so all depends on the provider.   I like the basic ideas of more of a healing art rather than just sex, which I find a bit boring. I am far more into sensuality and intimacy which some aspects of Tantra is.

My biggest problem with some of Tantra is the deep breathing.  All I do is hyperventilate - does not make me relaxed.

There are some very nice intimate positions in Tantra and related arts.  What I enjoy is interaction with a female, not as a sex object but as a human with feelings just like me. 

I have extensively reported on my favorite Esalen massage - far more well-known a few decades ago. It is not directly sexual but more intimate.

I discuss it and briefly its difference from Tantra at 

http://www.sexwork.com/subcontents/esalen.html 

Ooooo!!! I love learning! Thank you for this link! I definitely am happy to have language to describe my massage techniques better💜🙏🏻 Touch is so vital - movement is vital. Both are so healing! Please too! 

It would be cool to connect sometime as I have a feeling we would enjoy one another’s company! 

Maybe the universe will, will it so. 

thank you again for the link!!