Hi my friends. I just wanted to send out a positive review for a wonderful SP I saw last night named Tiana from LL.  She was excellent and exprienced and had the cutest laugh and prettiest eyes I have ever seen and I definately recommend her to anyone looking for a sexy and fun party girl to show you a good time if she is in your area. I know she tours around GTA a lot so if you see her in your area definately do not hesitate to book an appointment with her you will not be dissapointed. I am definately a new regular. She made me feel comfortable immediately and had all the right moves and things to say to make my night. She is newly back to the area so wanted to be the first one to welcome her back and give her a good shout out! Thanks again Tiana I really hope to party with you again soon you definately made my whole month! Here is a picture of her but trust me the pictures do not do her justice she is even sexier in person. 

tiana2.png

Edited by JaydenC
typos lol

22 hours ago, JaydenC said:

Hi my friends. I just wanted to send out a positive review for a wonderful SP I saw last night named Tiana from LL.  She was excellent and exprienced and had the cutest laugh and prettiest eyes I have ever seen and I definately recommend her to anyone looking for a sexy and fun party girl to show you a good time if she is in your area. I know she tours around GTA a lot so if you see her in your area definately do not hesitate to book an appointment with her you will not be dissapointed. I am definately a new regular. She made me feel comfortable immediately and had all the right moves and things to say to make my night. She is newly back to the area so wanted to be the first one to welcome her back and give her a good shout out! Thanks again Tiana I really hope to party with you again soon you definately made my whole month! Here is a picture of her but trust me the pictures do not do her justice she is even sexier in person. 

tiana2.png

Hello Brother I also saw Tiana ad she was great! I am finding we are frequenting the same SP's we would probably get along well! We should forget the SP's and go play lazer tag sometime and have a few beers lol JK No but Tiana was amazing just like you said and I will also certainly be seeing her again as well. WE had a heck of a headache in the morning after the partying and the whiskey but it was a night I wont soon forget. I think you may have gotten her phone number transposed or she may have changed her number but I know that SP's have to change their number often due to the content of their text messages ahem. Anyway thanks for your review i was coming to write a review and saw that you beat me to it! XD

Thanks Tiana stay beautiful and fun! See you again soon! ★★★★★ Five stars from here

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.