Attempting to post in scam section

So I came across a scammer today and tried to post in the appropriate section. First time it was taken down and I was given a warning. Tried something a lot shorter and with less detail, but again it disappeared. It's quite a sophisticated operation and I wanted to warn the community, so no-one has to suffer the same fate. Anyone any idea why the mods are preventing the post from going out?

I would suggest reporting the method without mentioning any specific name or detail of the person. A lot of legit SPs have their pics reposted by scammers so it's not fair to the real lady to associate her image with a scam. 

May not be that,  but that's a possible reason.

It is likely because the site has you listed as a "new account"(Moderated Member). I see that you are not having been here since 2014 and with a post count of 27, but it says that you are for some reason. You may want to message the mods and ask them about that. Likely a glitch in the system. I suspect that new users can't post there to prevent people from creating an account just to slag someone they don't like.

To "rip off the Band-Aid" on the subject of the topic, we're talking about Diamond Minx/MistressKG who's been advertising online and incall services all around the country.

As I never done business with that person, I will limit my comment on what I can see and not jump to any conclusions.

There's a large emphasis on deposits and strong anti-review board policy. While I normally support requests for privacy, I take issues when someone posts "Well reviewed" and the only one outside her website seem to be self-created.

That being said, only send deposits to providers with reviews/recommendations from reliable/verified sources.

Not gonna say more.

4 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Reported as TB 10 days ago... still up. This pic was in her profile. Her pics go back to Russia... unless she emigrated?

TBLL Mila_2 bored many LL duplicates in SW ON staledated.png

TBLL Mila also Cornwell Online.png

Edited by Orpheo12
clarificati9on on same identity desoite different profile pics