BRAY🌟Visiting November 15th-17th🌟

An Invitation to Enjoy Bray For a Day!

Hello, Thunder Bay! My name is Bray and I am a companion travelling from TORONTO to spend some time with you.

ubfioQZh.jpg

This is my first time in Thunder Bay. I am looking forward to meeting new friends!

fp0jIwAh.jpg

I am a mature (mid 30’s) woman who stands 5’7” with a sensual yet athletic build. I am an avid yogi and have an overall active lifestyle. Non-smoker and social drinker.

I have soft skin, full lips and sensual green eyes. I choose not to show my face for privacy reasons, but I have been told I am facially very pretty.

1Wgr3A1h.jpg

Beyond the physical attributes I have to offer, I am a warm and welcoming person to be around.  People have often commented that I have put them at ease within the first few minutes of our time together.

ZZeqSYC.jpg

When it comes to spending time with me, I prefer to take it slow and have some fun. I am very open-minded. I genuinely love getting to know people and learning their likes and dislikes.

Many of my clients I see on a regular basis and I really love building on our relationship (sexually and otherwise) over time.

yt2bOrMh.jpg

Perhaps you would like to know what other people have said about me? Take a look here:

https://www.brayforaday.com/testimonials

I encourage you to peruse my site (www.brayforaday.com) and if you feel we are a good match, please get in touch.

If you would like to request a get together please fill out the contact form on my website:

https://www.brayforaday.com/book-me/

I value your safety as well as my own. For that reason, I screen all new friends.  A reference from another reputable provider is my preferred method.  If you are unable to provide this, I may be able to accept an active forum handle, ID or a small deposit to secure your time with me.

Cj33jd2.jpg

My donations are as follows:

1 hour ( a taste)-$350

1.5 hours( a proper introduction)- $550 *preferred minimum for 1st dates

2 hours ( time to tease)- $700

3 hours ( cocktail date)- $1000

4 hours- $1300 * a social component, dinner or lunch required on dates 4 hours or over

5 hours- $1600

PLEASE PRE-BOOK -The financial and time commitment involved in touring make it even more important to know my schedule in advance. The sooner we can book our time together the better. Much appreciated xoxo

Please inquire about longer dates,  overnight escapades and travel adventures. (I am double vaxxed and passport ready)

FM9bFYDh.jpg

Until we play….

Bray

Edited by Bray