she’s real and absolutely stunning. drop dead gorgeous face, sexy amazing body, and sweet personality. all around perfect and one of the best on the website hands down !! highly recommend this goddess 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

she’s real and absolutely stunning. drop dead gorgeous face, sexy amazing body, and sweet personality. all around perfect and one of the best on the website hands down !! highly recommend this goddess 

Bea is my favourite on the site for sure.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 1:48 PM, GolfGuy1 said:

Pretty sure I talked to her for a bit on a sugar baby site. She looks young. 

On 11/24/2022 at 1:27 AM, the real bea said:

I am not young… I am 20 years old and have ID to prove ❤️

yeah i can confirm she’s real lol met her when i got service from her friend (they share a room) and asked them both for ID lol they look young but they’re definitely of age! i need to book bea next time she’s a smoke show 

• Like 1

Bea looks hot as hell! Is there any reviews from more reputable members? She's been posting for a while, surely somebody who's been on this site longer than this thread has seen her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, guy9999 said:

Bea looks hot as hell! Is there any reviews from more reputable members? She's been posting for a while, surely somebody who's been on this site longer than this thread has seen her.

I see that Johnboy43 joined lyla in september and the thread was created in november… not sure if that helps any 💜

Edited by the real bea
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, the real bea said:

I see that Johnboy43 joined lyla in september and the thread was created in november… not sure if that helps any 💜

Thanks Bea. It would be nice if one of the more regular names on this site had a review. Johnboy43 is pretty new and he trolled me in a dm just to let me know another SP I saw was fat. I thought it was a fake account to be honest. You look a little TGTBT is part of the problem. nothing wrong with that, just makes people use a little more caution I think. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I can assure you that Bea is 100% real and her pics are 100% her. As you can tell from her pics, she is stunning. I’ve met Bea more than once. Communication with her is easy and, like her friend Sweetie, she has gone out of her way to accommodate my crazy schedule. Bea is a good listener. She wants to know what will make you happy and she does her best to make sure you are by the time you leave. 
She and Sweetie are happy to work together if that interests you (and it probably should!). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1