Cheeky Charlie 🍑 Halifax this week, are you ready for a treat? 😉

Halifax, I will have availability this week Monday-Friday! 

When reaching out to me use the code word "peach" for fifty dollars off your first hour for the week of Black Friday.

(This is only valid from Monday, November 21st to Friday, November 25th!)

Please visit my website for my calendar, and to answer questions:

https://www.cheekycharlie.ca/

Hi, I’m Charlie,

I chose to add ‘Cheeky’ before my name because I reckon it highlights one of my greatest assets, as well as a dominant part of my personality - I can be a bit bratty (all in good fun) I sometimes seem a bit quiet at first meet, but 10 minutes in you will see that is not correct. On a scale of 1 to 10, my energy exceeds and hovers at a 12. 

I have a mid-sized body, but standing just 5’1 I can almost guarantee I will be petit in comparison. I have long, dark blonde hair, and my hazel eyes are bright and alluring, with mixes of each colour throughout. My body.. curves in all of the right places. I often receive the question “do you do squats?” and am certain you will also want to ask. 

I’m well educated, well travelled, incredibly clever, and charming.. I can hold a conversation with anyone. Talking and learning have always been some of my greatest pleasures in life, and I would love the time to get to know you and learn about the things that take place inside your head. 

I ask that you are clean and drug/alcohol free for any encounter. I am very open to most experiences, so whatever it is you are hoping for please ask! I am non-judgemental, and if it happens that I am not interested in your proposition I will simply let you know. 

Link to my reviews

If you would like to make my acquaintance I can be reached by email or phone: [email protected]902-329-6140

Please include: 

-Attachment of a photo ID 

-Day/time you would like to book 

-A brief description of your interests in regards to our meeting 

Rates: 

Incall

GFE

30 minutes - $200

1 hour - $300

* Consecutive hours - $250 

PSE/Pro-Sub Services

1 hour - $400

* Consecutive hours - $250 

**Duo's Available - ask about my duo partners!

Virtually find me on: 

Onlyfans

Manyvids

6q7a2131-blur.jpg

FB1.jpeg

• Like 1