I usually suggest 90 minutes for a first meeting as i really enjoy getting to know each other. Can even share a glass of wine , etc.

Foreplay is also very important during a session as it creates more excitement. Chemistry do play a lot into that however.

In the past i offered 30 minutes session and i just dont like them , it feels too rushed and inpersonnel. 

Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to this.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I once try a 30 min. visit with the companion that I already see on a regular basis for longer visit. Just wanted to try the half-hour for the experience. It definitely is not my favorite. I will say that it would be better than not seeing her at all if, for whatever reason, that was all I could do on that day. However my favorite visit duration is 1.5 hrs and up. I like having plenty of time to enjoy my visit with my companion! But for a first visit 30min may be appropriate.

• Like 2

i like to get the full hour because i really enjoy getting to know the girl i’m seeing. 20 minute introduction, and still have time to do our business and not feel rushed . absolutely recommend 1 hr booking ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/16/2022 at 4:02 PM, MsMelody said:

, I'm always down for pillow talk afterwards. Always. I'll usually just start chatting and if they decide to stay and chat-cool- if they wanna get going- that cool too. 

As a rule: I start slow- but before we get going I always tell my clients not to hesitate to let me know when to slow things down or speed things up... 😉

Honestly the pillow talk is something that I really enjoy.  I really get to know the lady and she gets to know me as well.  All of my repeat dates are with ladies that took the time to get to know me.   I know it's important to get the fun part going but like many mentioned talking together a bit before and after while laying down on the sheets is awesome.

• Like 2

An SP leaving after 20 mins for a paid one hour session will never see me again, Lol not to mention will not get a recommendation and indeed I will PM anyone that asks about an SP that pulled this kind of poor business move. Doesn’t make any sense to me why they would want to do this.

If you're new to this, I highly recommend booking a 90 minute session, as there'll organically be time to introduce yourselves, feel each other out - have a quick shower if need be - and the session will unfold far more naturally and you'll both be better off for it!

The one thing I never realized coming into this was the kind of intimacy you'll experience can lead to a beautiful client-provider relationship!  So it's in your best interest to ease yourself into the experience, I know I was quite nervous my first time, but that 90 minute block of time was more than enough for us to get acquainted, comfortable, and ready to explore each other!

Hope this helps ya 😘!

I'll go with 30minute for the first time to test the waters and see how compatible we are, if all goes well the next visits would likely be an hour. It also depends on the amount of time I have and if it's a spur of the moment thing as well. 

I offer 30 & 45 min sessions because for some people thats all they need! And one of my most beloved clients initially booked 30 min. 

They booked me for 30 - drove 1h x2 - they work 16-18h days and made time to see me. They started to book an h but the driving was a lot so I started doing 1h drive to them so we could have more time together. We see each other weekly now - sometimes they still come to me, we play it by ear and work around what works best for each other. 

I am grateful that working in the clubs & spas allowed me to see the value in shorter encounters - especially if they become frequent occurances. 

Ive also done 15minute Glory Hole sessions which are fun!

I will be offering them again as well as a CamperVan option! My vans passenger chair swivels to the back and I think it would be so fun to offer quickie oral sessions in there! 

** of course I provide cleansing materials because I enjoy sucking in CLEAN peen - no smegma for me thanks fellas💜** 

That being said I adore 90 min bookings because I love to play and I can suck dick for 45minutes straight. 

I also really enjoy massage.

90 minutes allows for initial hellos (5), shower time (5-10), massage (20), play (45), snugs (5-10) shower & goodbyes ( 5-10) 

But 1h is also great! I just make the massage a smidge shorter- hellos (5), shower (5-10), massage (10-15), play & snugs (30), shower & goodbyes (5-10) 

I also have been making a habit of giving myself a 15 min grace period - especially since I cater to clients with disabilities and sometimes theres some additional time needed between the end of play and the final goodbyes and closing door. 

I am not suggesting all providers do this - but its something I started doing because of how I see my own RMT operate. So please dont use this to shame other providers for ensuring you are out of the door when the clock strikes 60m or whatever the time is - ESPECIALLY because many of us rent shared spaces and have to pay hourly and cannot go over time without impacting another worker or being penalized.  

I also adore extended dates because - again I can fuck for hours- they allow for so much more exploration!

Ive been enjoying dinner and play dates especially -2h dinner 2h play 

I will be relaunching my site over the next few weeks to reflect many new and exciting changes and updates!

Specifically a list of curated PWYC/sliding scale rates, domme services, stunt dick & service slave application opportunities, & sponsorship/investment opportunities. 

So with that! There is no right answer! Book what you think you’d like. 

Also you can always offer to book a provider for a phone /video call (if they offer video, but most face in workers wont for safety reasons). 

Tip them to have a chat to get a feel for their vibe and your compatibility! I know I adore when prospective clients do so! It helps us both feel more comfortable. 

I also love to offer phone sex sessions because of how sometimes schedules dont align but we miss one another and want to connect somehow prior to in person again. 

The world is your oyster! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this🥺🙏🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I can't even usually get through my shock that the provider exists and actually showed up or answered the door in 30 minutes much less manage to have a good GFE experience. I think you surely need to book a longer visit. i will never understand people who ask for 15 minute sessions how do you even have the time to take your shoes off? lol

• Like 1

I agree with Bree J. A half hour appointment is perfect when meeting a new client. 

It's easy to fake enthusiasm for a half hour, if I don't feel any chemistry (or visa versa). 

Longer appointments I save for my regular clients. That is when the fun begins! 

Most of my appointments are 3hrs or longer, if what you want is a real gfe and connection, consider looking for providers that market as such. I do not offer appointments under an hour, there is simply not enough time for you to get in, introduce ourselves and have a little chit chat, you shower, us discuss boundaries, and then do all the fun stuff, cuddle/pillow talk, you shower and leave, with less than an hour. My experience is an hour is not even enough.

• Like 2

As a hobbyist, I definitely recommend at least one hour. The extra time really does make a difference, especially if you appreciate conversation and/or foreplay. 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:19 PM, Prince Clay said:

No, it really works for me, and it's for the best. Like I say, I don't want to pay for a blind date. We have to meet beforehand.

Not sure who these providers are who agree to this, but obviously they are inexperienced and you are asking someone to meet you for free to size them up. Not cool.

• Like 1

Always recommend a 1 h sessions as this makes you and the provider feel more comfortable and less tensioned that ooh I have a couple of mins left we need to rush from the beginning 

I find that if after researching and deciding to see a particular lady, I tend to indicate my expectations and if I receive a positive response I will book for two hours. I feel the time of getting to know each other is invaluable and what follows is usually more satisfying.

• Like 1

Myself I like to start with an hour and if I find a connection with a person, I like to go to 90 mins.  And then finally 2 hours.  I am finding it hard to find a regular like  I did in the early 2000's.   I did find someone last year for every  2nd week in 10 weeks.  But the connection was great and we treated each other very well. I miss some of the l ladies I found.  But disappeared. I know it is not an easy job.