Got a question for everyone. 

I often see in sp ads that they take their time, no rushed service. 
But when I see these women for 1 hour, they don't chat much, they don't like to be touched much, or don't do anything you would normally consider foreplay. So typically it's  20 minute, (feeling rushed). And then they immediately take off. 

I'm just kinda curious what does 1 hour service entail then? Should guys only get 1 hour if it takes them 45 minutes? And if you go in 15 minutes, should you only ever get hh service?

Now I have had some exceptions, being a full body massage, but not much else

Just wondering if I shouldn't waste my time on hour services any more.

Edited by WildCoyote84
  • Like 2

When meeting someone for the first time, the shorter 30 min session is often the best option. Gives enough time to explore the nature and quality of the services and will serve as a good indication of what to expect from a longer session.

Some do offer 15-20 sessions. But the services offered in that time period are very limited.

28 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

There is no way you can relax and build any type of chemistry in 30 minutes or less..

That's too rushed 

(Quickie in and out) 

Personally I prefer an hour or longer to talk, catch a vibe and take our time getting to know each other and go from there

Before any attempts to build chemistry, it good to know if the objective is mutual. Requires less than 10 minutes to know when someone doesn't want to there and intends to run the clock with the least amount of effort.

First impressions are important. When someone can't even pretend to care, any more time is a waste.

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Before any attempts to build chemistry, it good to know if the objective is mutual. Requires less than 10 minutes to know when someone doesn't want to there and intends to run the clock with the least amount of effort.

First impressions are important. When someone can't even pretend to care, any more time is a waste.

To each their own...whatever works best for them 

Everybody is different

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Everybody is different

Personally, I would like to spend an eternity in your arms and then come back for more.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Everybody is different

I agree. Reason why the first meeting should be considered like a job interview/audition.

It's much easier to add time or schedule another session when things are positive, than trying to cut short a long session when things are not great.

Honestly it depends on the lady. I’ve had 2 experiences where I booked/paid for an hour and was rushed through and out the door in 20 minutes or so. I’ve also had many wonderful experiences where an hour was not nearly enough. It is hard to tell what the experience will be when seeing someone new, so I do understand why some gents like to book for 30 min first time. Recommendations can tell you a lot but there are limits to what you can learn when specifics are not discussed. Much hated acronyms like msog can also be helpful. (I know, I know but hear me out).  It is not so much about the count but more about weather or not things are ending the second she can make him pop. It isn’t about weather he can finish again. It’s about weather or not you’ll get the full hour. If not, then why pay for it? 
Just a few random thoughts from my own experiences. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2022 at 8:47 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

There is no way you can relax and build any type of chemistry in 30 minutes or less..

That's too rushed 

(Quickie in and out) 

Personally I prefer an hour or longer to talk, catch a vibe and take our time getting to know each other and go from there

Danielle, you would be the perfect date.  You are gorgeous, very friendly, attentive to what a man wants, and you a also know how to please a man(from what I read anyway).  So honestly I'm not sure if 1 hour for you and I would be enough...I would have to book for a full afternoon and then we could go out for a nice meal...come back and finish with something special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Danielle, you would be the perfect date.  You are gorgeous, very friendly, attentive to what a man wants, and you a also know how to please a man(from what I read anyway).  So honestly I'm not sure if 1 hour for you and I would be enough...I would have to book for a full afternoon and then we could go out for a nice meal...come back and finish with something special.

That does sound like an amazing date and it would be my pleasure to get to know you thankyou 🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With hour dates I always make sure to take my time with the person. tease, snuggle, chat, or maybe they want to play with me for a while. 

I never get dressed before the last 5 minutes:) 

I want the hour to last 1 hour or I feel bad:) If the person is good for more than once then we do that.

1/2 Hour I usually still have to take my time given my skillset (lol).

Bree 🙂

• Like 7

On 11/25/2022 at 9:47 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

That's too rushed 

(Quickie in and out) 

Agreed! It’s all about that hour to hour and a half😉 30 mins is like 6 songs. I got too much to say for that amount of time lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought I'd chime in..if you've seen the person before and decided to repeat that's a good sign 🤣 however new meetings I usually always do a short hhr session and if I feel it ask if I can extend or also if I can hang on lol or take multi shots then I'm in for the longer session..so to close this up  short session for new experiences and longer for great repeats. 

• Thanks 1

I tend to prefer half hour dates the first time i meet with someone. I actually like 15 minutes too! 🤭🤑 i like getting down to business fast I guess 🙂😝

1 hour is a long ass time sometimes 

Bree J

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/2/2022 at 12:05 PM, EmilyRushton said:

Honestly 60-90mins is what I've always suggested for a first date.  It allow time for relaxing conversation and getting to know one another without ever feeling rushed.

Short dates aren't an option in my world as I prefer a quality engagement with someone who is looking to unwind and take things at a relaxing pace.  There is no option for establishing any form of mental connection in anything less than an hour date.  This is just my thoughts and everyone is different, however as someone who has built her business on lasting connections, longer dates have never disapointed.

well said ❤️

• Like 2

I guess when you doing this for a living longer sessions are better..however I love longer dates with someone I've already experienced with a short visit and enjoyed their company enough to repeat often and longer dates..

• Like 3

This is why I require a quick meet up at a coffee shop before any session.  I know it's a lot to ask, to meet a person for 10min over tea or coffee, but it is necessary. I can tell in 10 minutes whether or not I want to pursue a person for whatever reason. I wouldn't pay 99.9 % of human beings for any service, it's not personal.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

We've already hashed this out with you, in a couple of threads at that, and why you aren't being successful in your endeavors. 

Don't worry the very few that would entertain the free date probably leave in ten minutes anyways. They also leave with the valuable lesson of why our time is never free. 

He requires? Any girl who has been around for even a bit of time would never do this. Any good client like myself would never ask a girl for a free meetup. Your time is valuable, people like him are just there to waste it.
The longer the encounter the better. I cant see how a 15 or 30M encounter could be anything memorable as there is no time.
1.5 -2H atleast for a proper introduction.
I might be used to the USA scene where longer dates are the norm.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Personally, I always want conversation before my 30 or 60 min dates. Even if we have met already...especially if we have met already. 

I like to get to know my clients, though of course some wish to chat longer than others and some rather get right down to business 😉

Also, I can't imagine having a client pay for an hour then rushing them to leave after 20 minutes..I certainly wouldn't expect them to return that's for sure. (Not the best approach to claim repeat business) With me, when/if a client finishes early, I'm always down for pillow talk afterwards. Always. I'll usually just start chatting and if they decide to stay and chat-cool- if they wanna get going- that cool too. 

As a rule: I start slow- but before we get going I always tell my clients not to hesitate to let me know when to slow things down or speed things up... 😉

• Like 5