On 11/28/2022 at 5:48 PM, Johnboy43 said:

I know there's been a run on this person before but has anyone verified it's bad..texts are very good..

Can confirm she is 100% real and gives legit services. She is absolutely amazing. Best on the website in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

she's the real deal but she shares a room with another SP. it can be a little awkward, but she is great looking and provided very good services, also quite friendly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 11:13 AM, HaliJosh said:

thanks rustysufus99 and crustrychris69. any more reputable members have experience with sweetie?

yeah she’s real. she’s really nice and has a bubbly personality. i really liked her. never really did the whole leolist thing till this christmas that passed. it was fun! if i ever do it again i’ll definitely hit her up! she also has a stunning friend who the guy above me is talking about. i didn’t mind at all lol

• Thanks 1

I met Sweetie today, and I can confirm her photos are legit, and don't do her justice at all. She's even better in person. Her communication beforehand was great, and her service was incredible. She's super nice and super hot, with a perfect body. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can also confirm that Sweetie is real and her ads are accurate. Sweetie is indeed a real sweetheart, and an incredibly sexy woman, all rolled into one!

• Thanks 1