Melody • White • LL

Well, that was an experience and a half! I'd always been intrigued by Melody's LL ad', but for some reason I'd never taken the plunge. Very glad I did. For starters, she is absolutely lovely. Just the prettiest face you've ever seen, with a well toned, perfectly (for me at least) shaped body and delightfully soft skin. We chatted for a bit, what with it being our first meeting and then almost casually got things underway. She has some serious skills and I was soon on cloud nine, where I remained for the rest of my visit. The ending was one for the ages! She loves what she does and does it very well indeed. Receptive, responsive and altogether a delight to spend the morning with. I will be back. Just need a bit of a rest!

• Thanks 3

I agree with the OP. I have also been intrigued by her photos on LL, but had trouble getting an appointment when she was available less frequently. Now that Melody is available more often, I finally got my opportunity recently. She lived up to my expectations and provided a nice genuine GFE session. I will see her again in  the new year for a longer session. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.