Guesstimating Agencies on age/height

Have you noticed the agency pages, I am surprised on the following:

1. The age is shown as 18-21 years - I don't understand if the lady forget her date of birth. But knowing at least year of birth may not be too hard:)

2. Height is shown as 5'6 - 5'8" - Now I think as if the agency/ladies have no access to the measuring tapes so they are just guesstimating.

I like the lady if she is up to 5'6" so providing a range isn't helping me out. Similarly there can be a guy looking for a tall lady and probably won't be able to decide. I ask agencies to make note of this and be specific as it's not that hard.

The problem is that the Ottawa's best looking agency and their website shows information in this way. Are you listening candies..

Megan, No there is no such function on capitalcandies website. It is like you saying my age is 27-30 years and my height is 5'5" - 5'8" - do you like to advertise like this?

I don't really have any idea' date=' but maybe it's for a search function? So you can view ladies by height, hair colour, etc.[/quote']

Megan, No there is no such function on capitalcandies website. It is like you saying my age is 27-30 years and my height is 5'5" - 5'8" - do you like to advertise like this?

I wasn't justifying or saying it's was a good idea. I was just commenting on a possible reason: a future search function.

:hahaha ! some of you guys are Hilarious ;)

Ill tell you the reason why just now !

The admin programm we us to add/edit girls profile

is a premade programm , and we ourselves only have this option

We can only select option in a box that only gives us those options:

18-21

22-25

26-30

etc ... !

We are in the process to customize the program and this is one of the main thing we wanna change

height / weight

ages &

exact services offer !

for each Ladies .

in meanwhile , if you wanna know the EXACT age of a lady

please feel free to call or email us , we will let you know

We have never lied about age in the past ,

and not planning on doing it now!

and Between me n u , is a girl is between 18 n 21 , she is NOT 30

and when you walking down the street and see a lady you like

are you able to see exactly how old she is or would you think : she night be between 18 n 20 years old ... or look over 30 ? And for height n weight , i think theirs enough photos to give you guys of the idea of the size/look of the lady ! and again .. somehow for most each agencies they lie and all the ladies seem to be between 100 n 120 if not they are consider fat by many !

We are keen on customer service and if theirs any problem , please feel free to ask us question , you have lot more chances to get the right answer if you go directly to the source ;)

PS : for many agency the lady whos 18 will be 18 for 2 years in a row anyway ;) lol

xoxoxo

Thanks CC that clears the air. As far as standards and service goes I wil have to try a candy, won't I?

RD01

I was wondering myself why the OP chose to start a thread about this instead of approaching Capital Candies themselves.

Thanks for the clarification, CC.

Remember, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Appreciate your response which clears the situation. Probably posting here must have been to everybody's benefit - confusion gone :)

Hopefully the web customization is completed soon..

Just waitin on webmaster!

We wanna be able to add exact services offered by each lady as well.

Trying to make this website as complete as possible

to make it easier for everyone ;)

xx

Randy36

We spoke many times already .. why have you never asked me why it is this way instead of getting to your own conclusions ???

Actually this thread was also useful for you to have feedback from hobbyists and prevent receiving a zillion calls about the same issue (and you would have had to provide the same explanation a zillion times).

• Like 1

I'll provide a slightly contrary opinion, and say that I don't have a problem with reasonable age and height ranges. Along with pics, that gives me enough of an idea of what to expect.