Anybody had any experience with her. She has posted a few times in the past month and  I've tried numerous times to connect to her but I get nothing . I did try calling yesterday which I normally don't do and I got this dude asking me to leave a message. Certainly wasn't keen on that . Now I'm wondering who this guy is and wouldn't you think she would be smart enough not to have a male attached to her contact # . 

Texted again this morning and no luck. So I decided to call even though I wasn't totally comfortable. So the phone on the other end gets picked up but nothing said for a few seconds , I say I'm looking for Sarah and then I do get her but a male voice in the background makes me uneasy. I ask why she did not get back to me and she says she has some phone issues . I told her having a male greeting on her voicemail is very unsettling. She kinda brushes it off . I will give her credit she seemed friendly enough on the phone . I did ask her to send a non published picture she said no and promised me her pics were real. Not sure what to do . Any thoughts ?? Would you be worried the " boyfriend " would make an appearance . My gut says proceed with caution but I may be missing out on a good time .  Her pics are great .  Just really torn

Some of the pictures show up on what looks like an eastern European web site.

She would be a pass for me.

Thanks everyone ! This is what I love about LYLA  Community  I heard from someone who had met her and your right  , always trust your gut . I was def saved a lot of grief . Thanks to all who contacted me , very much appreciated 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just want to reach out again to see if anyone has seen her lately . I know she is legit as I did hear back from a fellow Lyla member . Kind of an OK visit he said but he did say he enjoyed himself . I can't get any hits on her pictures so I'm not sure how OTRE did . Not that I doubt but I've tried a couple of searches.  Also Sawdust if you have seen her PM please .

I talked to her recently seemed very open and friendly and addressed my concerns. She has this draw on me . I love my Milfy ladies . Anyone can update me I'd appreciate it .

So I talked to her Wed and setup a date this morning for 11am . Checked in yesterday and said it was a go and when I called and texted this morning I got ghosted. Now that's not to say something may have come up so for now I'll give her the benefit of the doubt .  If any one ( including the fellow Lyla member who has met her ) could PM me their experience with her I'd appreciated.  Sawdust's comment of trusting my gut makes me wonder has he saw her or just telling me to go with my instincts .  Anyways I'm still open to meet her and I'll keep you posted. I got no hits on her pictures anywhere . Her last 4 digits of her current # on LL is 1872

• Thanks 1

Got a hold of her , Sawdust you were right !! I should have trusted my gut. Told me she slept in , no apologies and sounded out of it . I'm done . It all seemed so promising way back when . Oh well learn and move on and trust my gut better next time . So much deception out there . Thank god for our Lyla ladies but it's always exciting to meet someone new too .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion it is a lot of trouble just to meet someone new and risk disappointment. If I was younger maybe but even then??? I prefer to stay with well established ladies that I know are real, legit, beautiful and will give you satisfaction. 

• Like 2