New to the city and the MP scene

As the title states, I’m pretty new to the city and the MP scene and would like to know what to expect going in as far as services, pricing and extras are concerned. My girl has expressed interest in coming and watching. A place that allows they would be great. 

Welcome.

Are you looing for an AMP or an MP in general?   As for MP recommendations I will tell that you can't go wrong with either The Studio or either Michelle or Leanne.  The Studio is an establishment in St. Boniface with a roster that includes a variety of ladies to suit everyone's taste.  Michelle and her sister Leanne are independent providers operating out of a private residence in the south end.  Lots of positive reviews if you look.  They post daily ads on Leo List for contact info.  As for services if you contact them they will give you all the info you need.

• Haha 1

Would your girl friend like an awesome massage from me at the same time as your massage. I would love to make arrangements with a place I know.